F.A.O. Lynchbhoy - The "Little Jack Horner" of the GAA Board

Started by Evil Genius, February 01, 2009, 09:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Quote from: Evil Genius on February 04, 2009, 11:13:22 AM
And therefore taking his attitude to its logical conclusion, anyone like Myles Na G who proclaims himself to be one of "Ussuns" (Catholic/Nationalist/Gael), but doesn't conform to the orthodoxy which the likes of Lynchbhoy and his mates would impose on everyone else, must therefore be an imposter of some sort.

Eh no
If you read the threads with your intellect and not your emotions you would have read, as I pointed out,  plenty of GAAboard members would agree with a point or two that Myles brought up.
What brings Myles up to the impostor microscope is because he used clear Unionist terminology and content in his arguments.
Many people sniffed that out, also his mask obviously slipped here and there.
He is not just presenting another side of the debate.
Whatever his background,  he now fully represents a distinct Unionist platform in regards to the GAA.

His Celtic posts have been juvenile wikiesque and I would,'t classify myself as anything more than a Celtic sympathiser.

Drumanee 1

Quote from: Evil Genius on February 04, 2009, 01:38:55 PM
Quote from: Drumanee 1 on February 04, 2009, 12:54:10 PM
as shakespeare said "the lady doth protests to much" me thinks ;D

"How weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable..."

P.S. If you must quote from Shakespeare, at least try to spell it correctly.  ::)

that is the resason i have two use somone elses qoutes,cant mak up me own

lynchbhoy

Quote from: nifan on February 04, 2009, 02:37:37 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 04, 2009, 02:27:09 PM
and wee bunch of schoolgirl cronies that jump all in to 'defend' each other when shown up

:D
your calling me for "childish" posts in this thread.
Youve said before nobody can tell you when to post and when not to post when i questioned the sectarian profiling you applied to me, when you jumped in to converstions I was having with other, so its ironic you continually moan about a few people who happen to question your shite.
what ARE you babbling on about !
::)
paraphrasing and not even accurate !
:D

nifan

allow me to make it easier for you.

Your constant references to "little girls", "schoolgirls" etc to those who are disagreeing with you is very childish.

Wheras you said "and you have come up with some cracking child like 'nuggets'"

what else is confusing you?

stibhan

Could this have been done in a private message? Stop f**king going on about personal issues in the middle of public. It's ridiculously annoying.

Drumanee 1

Quote from: stibhan on February 04, 2009, 04:52:25 PM
Could this have been done in a private message? Stop f**king going on about personal issues in the middle of public. It's ridiculously annoying.

read another thread ::)

stibhan

lynchbhoy

Quote from: stibhan on February 04, 2009, 04:52:25 PM
I feel somewhat apologietic that this has come up, but I have had to reply in my own defence.

As you see the idiotic stuff that has been thrown at me here including some unbelieveable daft and stupid stuff (see ni fans last post above) that dont make sense yet are trying to throw some mud (ineffectual and pointless vitrol) in my direction and are hoping that it will stick.
Obv most wont fall for that daft rubbish, but it doesnt stop the 'usual suspects' 'ganging up' and having a dig.

Most def I would have preferred that if someone had a problem with me and what I said, then they could do it by pm - but thats not public enough for these 'attention seekers'.

I'd expect you'd do the same if it were you.
I will refrain form answering any further to these ridiculous posts attempting to besmirch my good name!
Somehow I doubt if the fickle agitated keyboards of loyalism/unionism will do likewise!
;) :D

nifan

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 04, 2009, 05:07:20 PM
As you see the idiotic stuff that has been thrown at me here including some unbelieveable daft and stupid stuff (see ni fans last post above) that dont make sense yet are trying to throw some mud (ineffectual and pointless vitrol) in my direction and are hoping that it will stick.

My post was neither daft or stupid. It was perfectly understandable. It was however in response to an accusation from your good self.

Quotebut it doesnt stop the 'usual suspects' 'ganging up' and having a dig.

Oh poor me poor me :'(

Do try and grow up. In the past when youve had your pops at me, i havent cried that i was being ganged up on. I tried to argue over the points with you until you typically exited the conversation telling me I couldnt demand answers from you.
The fact that more than one poster can disagree with you is par for the course on a board, and ive been on the outnumbered side of many threads on here.

QuoteI will refrain form answering any further to these ridiculous posts attempting to besmirch my good name!
Somehow I doubt if the fickle agitated keyboards of loyalism/unionism will do likewise!

Fine, refrain. For me your "good name" was besmirched long ago, when you had your ridiculous attacks on me (anti iris, ant catholic sticks out, and uvf sympathiser and dup propogandist) based solely on my religion seemingly. You then proceeded to make snide comments in a number of threads claiming you where going to make others aware of this fact ::)

his holiness nb

I'm half surprised the mods didnt delete the thread early on based on the personal nature of the title.

Nothing worthy of punishment, quite clearly, but based on the title alone, it was clear that it was bound to end in tears  ;D
Ask me holy bollix

Drumanee 1

how do you do it lb?having so many stalkers,you get more attention than barack

Rossfan

Seven pages of childish nonsense.
Would ye all grow f**king up especially EG.
Nifan -I thought you had more sense than to get involved in this ráiméis.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Rossfan on February 04, 2009, 06:13:57 PM
Seven pages of childish nonsense.
Would ye all grow f**king up especially EG.
Nifan -I thought you had more sense than to get involved in this ráiméis.
Agree.
Eg you take this whole thing far too seriously (you have to stop with the essays btw) but Id say this thread stems more from an odd little obsession with lynchbhoy. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Main Street

Lynchboy's style does tend to attract the wrong type of attention.