F.A.O. Lynchbhoy - The "Little Jack Horner" of the GAA Board

Started by Evil Genius, February 01, 2009, 09:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Genius

Not long after "Myles Na G" started posting, something stirred in whatever it is passes for a brain of yours to cause you to conclude that MNG was actually me, posting under another identity. You have since repeated this assertion a number of times on various threads, invariably accompanied by smilies, winks and digs of various sorts etc, indicating that you clearly feel proud of yourself for your little "discovery".

And naturally enough, when both I and MNG denied it - well, "we would say that, wouldn't we" - further "proof" of just what a duplicitous bunch "themmuns" really are.

Of course, it is rarely easy to prove a negative, especially over the internet. I suppose we could post photos of ourselves, but hey, that might work for Decommissioning(!), but I don't suppose ypu'd accept the photos as genuine, would you? And it would be a bit of a coincidence if we both had mutual friends who could vouch that we both post separately on this Board - at least friends whose word you'd be prepared to accept. And we should hardly have to disclose our real identities publicly, even on the sayso of one so wise and perceptive as you, Lynchbhoy.

So how to prove it, eh?

Well, as it happens, not so long after your "scoop", some pretty conclusive evidence happened to present itself, in one of those serendipidous coincidences which occur from time to time, though I chose not to let on straightaway (to see how long you'd go on gloating over your "revelation").

You see, on the Ogra Sinn Fein/Narrow Water thread from last month, these three posts (below) appeared in succession:

Re: Ogra Sinn Fein and their Commemoration at Narrow Water
« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2009, 06:47:27 PM »

Quote from: carribbear on January 15, 2009, 05:36:30 PM
I still don't understand why you're on a GAA board in the first place.
Since certain people seem obsessed with who I am, rather than what I think, I have had to explain more than once that I have several reasons for being a member of this Board.

Now so long as I conform to the rules etc, I don't see why I should have to explain them to you or anyone else (much less justify them). But since you ask, one of the chief reasons is to be found here:
www.onesmallstepcampaign.org

« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2009, 06:47:48 PM »
A few points. I think I said I have 'a passing interest' in GAA. If anyone can show me a post in which I've claimed to be a massive GAA fan, or indeed, a GAA fan at all, I'll eat my boxer shorts. I said that I played gaelic football as a youngster, both at school and for a club. Both these claims are true. I also happen to be a Celtic supporter. Big deal. I mentioned these things, and the fact that I'm from a Catholic / nationalist background, only in response to taunts from clampits like Carribbear - a true bigot if ever there was one - about my support for Rangers / Linfield / Geordie Seawright/ DUP etc etc. I've no objection to being called a unionist other than that it is factually incorrect. I've been called a liar on here for no other reason that people cannot accept that someone from a Catholic background can be critical of militant Irish republicanism. It doesn't fit with their carefully constructed world picture, therefore I must be telling porkies. Seriously, people, a wee bit of self reflection wouldn't go amiss.

« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2009, 06:48:35 PM »
Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 15, 2009, 06:07:11 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on January 15, 2009, 04:14:45 PM
[
After all, if someone like Myles Na G can generate such suspicion, even hostility, there's not much hope for someone like me!  Cheesy

Never a truer word said, I still don't understand why you're on a GAA board in the first place.
to p**s people off , get thrown off and be able to complain and whinge back to his sectarian soccer shower that the GAA fans are as bad as they are perhaps ?

There's no flies on you, that's for sure... Roll Eyes

Note the times of those posts, Lynchbhoy. Now note that the first was posted by a certain "Evil Genius", the second by "Myles Na G" and the third by "Evil Genius"...

Now I may be Evil, I may even be a Genius, but not even I am able to log on as EG, post, log off; log on again as MNG, post, log off; then log on again and post as EG, all in the space of one minute and eight seconds.

Unless, of course, you think I'm really Doctor Who, maybe? You know, use my Sonic Screwdriver to pause the old Space/Time Continuum for a few minutes whilst I whisk around in (cyber)space in my Tardis?

So, back to you, Lynchbhoy - explain that one to me. You may enlist the aid of the Mods on this one, if you like...

Little Jack Horner sat in a Corner,
Eating his Pudding and Pie*,
He stuck in his Thumb,
And pulled out a Plum,
Saying 'Oh What a Good Bhoy Am I !'

* - Humble Pie in future, Jack Lynchbhoy?

"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

ziggysego

You could be logged under the both names at the same time, using different browsers so there's holes in that argument.

Just for the record, I don't think you're Myles Na G.
Testing Accessibility

Doire abú

Quote from: Evil Genius on February 01, 2009, 09:20:09 PM
Not long after "Myles Na G" started posting, something stirred in whatever it is passes for a brain of yours to cause you to conclude that MNG was actually me, posting under another identity. You have since repeated this assertion a number of times on various threads, invariably accompanied by smilies, winks and digs of various sorts etc, indicating that you clearly feel proud of yourself for your little "discovery".

And naturally enough, when both I and MNG denied it - well, "we would say that, wouldn't we" - further "proof" of just what a duplicitous bunch "themmuns" really are.

Of course, it is rarely easy to prove a negative, especially over the internet. I suppose we could post photos of ourselves, but hey, that might work for Decommissioning(!), but I don't suppose ypu'd accept the photos as genuine, would you? And it would be a bit of a coincidence if we both had mutual friends who could vouch that we both post separately on this Board - at least friends whose word you'd be prepared to accept. And we should hardly have to disclose our real identities publicly, even on the sayso of one so wise and perceptive as you, Lynchbhoy.

So how to prove it, eh?

Well, as it happens, not so long after your "scoop", some pretty conclusive evidence happened to present itself, in one of those serendipidous coincidences which occur from time to time, though I chose not to let on straightaway (to see how long you'd go on gloating over your "revelation").

You see, on the Ogra Sinn Fein/Narrow Water thread from last month, these three posts (below) appeared in succession:

Since certain people seem obsessed with who I am, rather than what I think, I have had to explain more than once that I have several reasons for being a member of this Board.

Now so long as I conform to the rules etc, I don't see why I should have to explain them to you or anyone else (much less justify them). But since you ask, one of the chief reasons is to be found here:

A few points. I think I said I have 'a passing interest' in GAA. If anyone can show me a post in which I've claimed to be a massive GAA fan, or indeed, a GAA fan at all, I'll eat my boxer shorts. I said that I played gaelic football as a youngster, both at school and for a club. Both these claims are true. I also happen to be a Celtic supporter. Big deal. I mentioned these things, and the fact that I'm from a Catholic / nationalist background, only in response to taunts from clampits like Carribbear - a true bigot if ever there was one - about my support for Rangers / Linfield / Geordie Seawright/ DUP etc etc. I've no objection to being called a unionist other than that it is factually incorrect. I've been called a liar on here for no other reason that people cannot accept that someone from a Catholic background can be critical of militant Irish republicanism. It doesn't fit with their carefully constructed world picture, therefore I must be telling porkies. Seriously, people, a wee bit of self reflection wouldn't go amiss.

[
After all, if someone like Myles Na G can generate such suspicion, even hostility, there's not much hope for someone like me!  Cheesy

Never a truer word said, I still don't understand why you're on a GAA board in the first place.
to p**s people off , get thrown off and be able to complain and whinge back to his sectarian soccer shower that the GAA fans are as bad as they are perhaps ?

Note the times of those posts, Lynchbhoy. Now note that the first was posted by a certain "Evil Genius", the second by "Myles Na G" and the third by "Evil Genius"...

Now I may be Evil, I may even be a Genius, but not even I am able to log on as EG, post, log off; log on again as MNG, post, log off; then log on again and post as EG, all in the space of one minute and eight seconds.

Unless, of course, you think I'm really Doctor Who, maybe? You know, use my Sonic Screwdriver to pause the old Space/Time Continuum for a few minutes whilst I whisk around in (cyber)space in my Tardis?

So, back to you, Lynchbhoy - explain that one to me. You may enlist the aid of the Mods on this one, if you like...

He stuck in his Thumb,
And pulled out a Plum,

Maybe you were logged on to two computers in the house at once.  :D :D

EDIT: Guess I'm a bit late with that response. ::)

whiskeysteve

Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Jimmy Joe

So how to prove it, eh?

« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2011, 06:47:27 PM »

Quote from: carribbear on January 15, 2011, 05:36:30 PM

« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2011, 06:47:27 PM »

« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2011, 06:47:27 PM »
Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 15, 2011, 06:07:11 PM
Quote from: carribbear on January 15, 2011, 05:36:30 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on January 15, 2011, 04:14:45 PM
[

He stuck in his Thumb,
And pulled out a Plum,

I see they actually posted at exactly the same time, 2 years into the future  ;)

RedandGreenSniper

So how to prove it, eh?

[

He stuck in his Thumb,
And pulled out a Plum,

You went to some effort there EG. Why?
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

pintsofguinness

Guilt

He probably arrange both username's posts like that so he could make this thread.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Jimmy Joe

Stalin

So how to prove it, eh?

[

He stuck in his Thumb,
And pulled out a Plum,

Just quoting this again, don't mind me.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

muppet

Quote from: Stalin on February 01, 2009, 10:02:41 PM

So how to prove it, eh?

[

He stuck in his Thumb,
And pulled out a Plum,

Stalin not like you to to encourage inefficient practices!
MWWSI 2017

Stalin

Quote from: muppet on February 01, 2009, 10:07:38 PM
Quote from: Stalin on February 01, 2009, 10:02:41 PM

So how to prove it, eh?

[

He stuck in his Thumb,
And pulled out a Plum,

Stalin not like you to to encourage inefficient practices!

;D

might as well quote it again while im at it here.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

Boys lighten up. I'm actually everyone who has posted on this thread.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.