F.A.O. Lynchbhoy - The "Little Jack Horner" of the GAA Board

Started by Evil Genius, February 01, 2009, 09:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynchbhoy

Quote from: dublinfella on February 03, 2009, 01:40:06 PM
Quote from: whiskeysteve on February 01, 2009, 09:39:21 PM
You take yourself way too seriously EG.

But he is substantitively right. On most other forums if you alledge a poster isn't who they say they are, you get the bullet.

There is a cosy clique on this site and anyone who disagrees with the herd gets labelled all sorts.
no
those causing trouble and lying etc get pulled up

other stuff is acceptable - everyone is indulged with their opinions
sure that tool oneill is accused every day of being somone else ...no one bats an eyelid

grow up roversfella !
:D

nifan

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 03, 2009, 01:43:55 PM
why are you yes again sticking your beak into something that doesnt concern you ?

Funny coming from you, i dont think youve ever required an invitation to a conversation :D

For someone who has many times jumped in to give us the "benefit" of your opinions (and your sectarian profiling) you seem to think that you are somehow special that people reply to your posts.

his holiness nb

On most other forums if you alledge a poster isn't who they say they are, you get the bullet.

Is this true? Seems a bit harsh to ban someone for that.

I have to say, I've been accused of being another poster a few times previously, it didnt strike me as the sort of thing someone should be banned for. More so it mildly amused me.
In fact EG said himself that he was amused by the accusations of him being Myles.
I dont think him and Myles are the same person by the way, just to clarify.
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

Quote from: his holiness nb on February 03, 2009, 01:53:17 PM

Would doubt it. Unless there was a warning for it being brought up in every thread the poster posts in which is currently happening and dragging down the topics.

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on February 03, 2009, 01:53:17 PM
On most other forums if you alledge a poster isn't who they say they are, you get the bullet.

I have to say, I've been accused of being another poster a few times previously, it didnt strike me as the sort of thing someone should be banned for. More so it mildly amused me.
In fact EG said himself that he was amused by the accusations of him being Myles.
I dont think him and Myles are the same person by the way, just to clarify.

Generally you are allowed one log in. If you are banned you are banned. So on a number of forums calling someone a double poster is essentially calling for them to be banned and comes with a sanction.

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

lynchbhoy

Quote from: nifan on February 03, 2009, 01:50:05 PM
why are you yes again sticking your beak into something that doesnt concern you ?

Funny coming from you, i dont think youve ever required an invitation to a conversation :D

For someone who has many times jumped in to give us the "benefit" of your opinions (and your sectarian profiling) you seem to think that you are somehow special that people reply to your posts.

really !  :D
and you have come up with some cracking child like 'nuggets' in this and in the Celtic thread of late

so you are copying me now are you ? jeez with you emulating my board behaviour and the others jumping to answer me at every opportunty, and jekyll & hyde virtually stalking me now, I've got a posse of weirdos on my sace it seems.
Should I be flattered! :D

seemingly want to have me banned now too...do you still wear short trousers ?

nifan

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 03, 2009, 02:09:26 PM

and you have come up with some cracking child like 'nuggets' in this and in the Celtic thread of late

so you are copying me now are you ? jeez with you emulating my board behaviour and the others jumping to answer me at every opportunty, and jekyll & hyde virtually stalking me now, I've got a posse of weirdos on my sace it seems.

What are you on about?
What nuggets have I come up with on the celtic thread apart from asking about mccourt and mcginn?

I certainly dont take the chance to answer you at every opportunity but i can do so when i choose. I wouldnt be flattered, i reply to any post i fancy, not just yours.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: nifan on February 03, 2009, 02:13:53 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 03, 2009, 02:09:26 PM

What are you on about?
What nuggets have I come up with on the celtic thread apart from asking about mccourt and mcginn?

I certainly dont take the chance to answer you at every opportunity but i can do so when i choose. I wouldnt be flattered, i reply to any post i fancy, not just yours.

showing you one of your 'pearls of wisdom' and highlighting your 'obsession' with me..
very quickly and easily
this one from the Celtic thread...obv you 'fancied' to 'reply' to this ! ::)  :D

Quote from: Muzz on January 30, 2009, 02:47:30 PM
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH MOD - disable lynchbhoy's quote button :-)

You reckon it is getting in the way of scintillating debate?

whiskeysteve

Quote from: whiskeysteve on February 01, 2009, 09:39:21 PM
You take yourself way too seriously EG.

But he is substantitively right. On most other forums if you alledge a poster isn't who they say they are, you get the bullet.

There is a cosy clique on this site and anyone who disagrees with the herd gets labelled all sorts.

what do you care forkinknife? yes thats right, im on to your game...
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on February 03, 2009, 02:05:40 PM
So you think Lynchboy should be banned for this?

No, but a sanction to get him to improve his manners might be in order.

nifan

It was actually a comment on the way the thread was becoming tit for tat about this very issue,rather than an obsession with you. (wasnt even a reply to your comment)
But you highlight away, like the other "highlighting" youve done on me (who is obsessed with who?) what was it I am again? anti-irish anti-catholic :D dead on

carribbear

Quote from: dublinfella on February 03, 2009, 02:23:52 PM

That's gregory-esque behaviour if I ever saw it....sir sir sir sir, he looked at me funny....pull down the Good Friday Agreement!!

Catch yourself on, you know you shouldnt be on a gaa board in the first place

dublinfella

Quote from: carribbear on February 03, 2009, 02:27:46 PM
Quote from: dublinfella on February 03, 2009, 02:23:52 PM

That's gregory-esque behaviour if I ever saw it....sir sir sir sir, he looked at me funny....pull down the Good Friday Agreement!!

Catch yourself on, you know you shouldnt be on a gaa board in the first place

And to prove my point.....

Why shouldn't I be on here? What gives you or Lynchboy the right to police the board?

carribbear

oooh--- a little touchy, isn't she!  :D

I've no intention of policing this board but will keep highlighting the fact that you're not a GAA fan. that's all.