F.A.O. Lynchbhoy - The "Little Jack Horner" of the GAA Board

Started by Evil Genius, February 01, 2009, 09:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nifan

Are you sayin EG is mac?
Id be very surprised - Ive met mac on a number of occasions, and im pretty certain it isnt he.

mylestheslasher

I don't think EG is Myles naG. I don't think he is mac either. I'm 99% sure he is Spartacus. Lynchboy is without doubt The Pope. You't want to see the eating he gave me before about my being the anti christ. For the record I am Myles the Slasher, a 17th century Irish rebel.

Donagh

I can testify that EG is a technical gimp. I once helped him out with some very basic IT info on OWC (how to switch off his computer or something like that) - and he didn't even have the manners to thank me  :-\

nifan

Quote from: Donagh on February 03, 2009, 10:25:24 AM
I can testify that EG is a technical gimp. I once helped him out with some very basic IT info on OWC (how to switch off his computer or something like that) - and he didn't even have the manners to thank me  :-\

So  IP spoofing can probably be ruled out.

Donagh

Spirit of 94

So EG is not MNG or Mac but from previous posts its seems he is an infertile, backward, gay woman gimp with a fixation on Lynchboy.

LB, you lucky boy  :D :D

Lar Naparka

Ah, Holy Smokes, Boys and Girls!

Things are starting to unwind here, or the thick is starting to plotten, as a colourful TD from my part of the country would often say.
Just keep in mind that a few incautious remarks by Long Paddy Flynn on the Late Late one night was to lead to Bertie having to take his snout out of the trough and collect his P45 on the way out the door.
He brought a lot of other high rollers with him, so who knows what is going to be revealed if the accusations and counter accusations keep flying about here?
For starters, I know EG is really EG.
He told me so himself and I just couldn't imagine that he'd be pass himself off as anyone else.
{Jaysuus, that's a scary thought; imagine another EG loose in the wild. I doubt if MaAfee and AVG combined could stop that one!] ;D
But at this stage of the continuing fallout he is suspected of being both Myles and Mac.
Myles? Well, I dunno.  I don't know enough about him to know for certain if he is EG or not. He definitely seems like a wannabee EG but I could be wrong. Or could I? I feel as if I'm missing something here.
But there are others I'd be suspicious about; yes, schizophrenia is running wild on gaaboard.com
Did anyone else ever cop that O'Neill and Hardstation just have to be the same poster? I can't understand either of them at times and Hardstation admits he has loads of aliases.
I'll definitely get the mods to check that one out.
While I'm at it, I'd wager that Zap and Pints just have to be one and the same; two sane individuals couldn't have the same view of Irish history, could they?
Leave poor EG alone; there are worse than him about!
There are plenty of other cases of double and even treble identity nutters about.
Who am I?
I'm not too sure any more... ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

lynchbhoy

Quote from: nifan on February 03, 2009, 10:59:10 AM
Quote from: Donagh on February 03, 2009, 10:25:24 AM

yer doing yer best but again it still comes short

theres always the 'dil into work' option that will again mask your IP address to take up one assigned to your workplace etc
there are commerical oferings etc

and as evil myles  ;) has taken up so much time trying to whinge about this in his opening post, then do you not think that as 'they' could be bothered to do that, then they could be equally as hapless to do more ...

anyhow 'methinks she doth protest too much' !
:D

lynchbhoy

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Spirit of 94 on February 03, 2009, 11:09:13 AM
So EG is not MNG or Mac but from previous posts its seems he is an infertile, backward, gay woman gimp with a fixation on Lynchboy.

LB, you lucky boy  :D :D
looks that way alright  :o

his holiness nb

Quote from: Evil Genius on February 02, 2009, 05:29:58 PM
"Dissapointing" [sic], eh? Sounds like an epithet carefully chosen to make a point without yourself committing the very "offence" you're accusing me of.

Thats exactly what it was EG. I wanted to make my point without being insulting.
Surely there nothing wrong with that?  :-\

Why did you feel the need to let the world know of your "dissapointment"? Do you imagine that Lynchbhoy cannot speak for himself? Or might it be that you're attempting to goad me into an intemperate reply and get me banned?  ::)

Ok EG, calm down, I said I was dissapointed at the personal comment, and reminded you that its nice to be nice. Thats all. If I wanted to goad you into an angry reply to get you banned, I could have done a lot better than that.

Anyhow, here's the deal. If you don't like what I post, then feel free to report me to the Mods.

Just because a comment dissapoints me, doesnt mean I think its worthy of a report to the mods EG. I have no intention of reporting you for that.

Alternatively, why not adhere properly to your (former) "self-denying ordinance" not to "engage" with me?

Because I changed my mind about that, surely no great scandal. I find you too fascinating a character to simply ignore. That said, I have done my best to stay polite and avoid the nasty stuff when doing so. Which I have maintained, and will maintain, whether or not you do the same.

P.S. When others direct personal comments towards me, as frequently happens, don't bother to take them up on it. Oh I forgot, you don't... :o

Of course I dont, I'm hardly going to jump to the defense of somebody who had been banned more than once for posts directed at me. No more that I would expect you to defend me.

I've said it before EG, theres no need for this, all I did was to say the comment was dissapointing. Which in my opinion, it was. Whether or not you think the comment is relevant is your business, doesnt mean I dont have the right to express it on that particular thread.

I havent been insulting, nor will I. I have no intentions with feuding with you. But that does not mean I should be afraid to criticise something you say.

So just relax EG, stop making every comment I make towards you into another petty squabble. Lifes to short.
There no reason why we cant politely disagree with things on here without fighting, is there?  :-\
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 03, 2009, 12:24:18 PM

Im answering your point about using unix/linux skills to ip mask.
Thats different than saying he dialed in to a work account.

Your certain its the same person, yet you have zero proof, so you can are already claiming hes covered his tracks without even knowing if there is an ip match, or even a subrange match.

dublinfella

Quote from: whiskeysteve on February 01, 2009, 09:39:21 PM
You take yourself way too seriously EG.

But he is substantitively right. On most other forums if you alledge a poster isn't who they say they are, you get the bullet.

There is a cosy clique on this site and anyone who disagrees with the herd gets labelled all sorts.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: nifan on February 03, 2009, 01:35:42 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 03, 2009, 12:24:18 PM

Im answering your point about using unix/linux skills to ip mask.
Thats different than saying he dialed in to a work account.

Your certain its the same person, yet you have zero proof, so you can are already claiming hes covered his tracks without even knowing if there is an ip match, or even a subrange match.
go prove it isnt
why are you yes again sticking your beak into something that doesnt concern you ?

last failing charge of the diminished cavalry?
:D

giving a few reasons how dual posting can be done, there are plenty out there.
Just destroying the myth that it couldnt be the same person for 'technical reasns'

sure as you and the rest of you folk that are intent in jumping in for each other to answer to my ripostes and lie-busting are doing all this for each other, you could also be setting up the tech methods for evil myles to use given his technophobia!

the majority of you are on here just to snipe cause trouble...