Hefty Bans....

Started by 5 Sams, October 09, 2008, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy Magoo

Was waiting on you or tones to come back at me with that bullshit.  I saw the whole incident clearly from where i was standing.  Every word i stated above is 100% true.  I saw their father get struck before they left the field, thats why they came out, plain and simple.

Maximus Marillius

Billy either you or TFAL are telling lies. TFAL stated on the Derry thread that he saw it as well. The question is who mis telling the truth...another question is who has the most to lose.

Personally, Billy I hope yours is the truth

magpie seanie

Quote from: Doire abú on October 09, 2008, 05:34:43 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on October 09, 2008, 05:26:46 PM
Well its just that someone mentioned their father was involved somehow and if for example (not saying this happened cos I don't know) someone was attacking my father in the crowd I'd be over the fench swinging clips in no time.

Would you expect to get away without a ban if you did so?

I would expect to get a lesser ban than whoever attacked my father and wouldn't accept anything else.

BerfArmagh

Thank God Armagh is a civilised county. Tyrone & Derry should be shut down for 12 months

orangeman

Quote from: BerfArmagh on October 10, 2008, 11:38:24 AM
Thank God Armagh is a civilised county. Tyrone & Derry should be shut down for 12 months

At least !!  ;)

screenexile

Quote from: BerfArmagh on October 10, 2008, 11:38:24 AM

:D :D :D :D

Over the Bar

QuoteAs SS2 would point out, your grammer is shocking, punctuation needs looked at also.

I'd expect  that a Derry......more than enough missed loads of commas also.

c**k.

I wrote my post in casual haste and the grammar is fine, albeit it wouldn't get past the punctuation police.  You on the other hand have now edited your reply several times and cannot even get the spelling right, never mind the grammar or punctuation! The phrase "must try harder" will be all too familiar from your limited schooldays.

the green man

Quote from: Over the Bar on October 10, 2008, 12:11:55 PM
I wrote my post in casual haste and the grammar is fine, albeit it wouldn't get past the punctuation police.  You on the other hand have now edited your reply several times and cannot even get the spelling right, never mind the grammar or punctutation! The phrase "must try harder" will be all too familiar from your limited schooldays.

I didnt write that. Someone, er, used my computer when I wasn't looking.

screenexile

Do you work in Ballymena Council??!!

nashville

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 10, 2008, 09:40:17 AM
Quote from: the green man on October 10, 2008, 12:35:58 AM
As SS2 would point out, your grammer is shocking, punctuation needs looked at also.

What is this "grammer" you speak of?  ;)

Kelsey?

tieroan

As someone with no connection to Derry football I would have no reason to take either side in this debate although I am a big fan of the Ballinderry club. I have friends from Newbridge who were at the game and they saw a heated debate between a man they knew as McIldowneys dad and another man they did not know. The man they did not know kicked the twins father, who was on the step below, on the chest knocking him to the ground. It was then that the twins came into the crowd.

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: tieroan on October 10, 2008, 12:57:41 PM
As someone with no connection to Derry football I would have no reason to take either side in this debate although I am a big fan of the Ballinderry club. I have friends from Newbridge who were at the game and they saw a heated debate between a man they knew as McIldowneys dad and another man they did not know. The man they did not know kicked the twins father, who was on the step below, on the chest knocking him to the ground. It was then that the twins came into the crowd.

well thats clears that up...thanx

TFAL...looks like you have been disingenuous

robertemmet

QuoteAs someone with no connection to Derry football I would have no reason to take either side in this debate although I am a big fan of the Ballinderry club. I have friends from Newbridge who were at the game and they saw a heated debate between a man they knew as McIldowneys dad and another man they did not know. The man they did not know kicked the twins father, who was on the step below, on the chest knocking him to the ground. It was then that the twins came into the crowd.

I heard that the Twins entered the crowd to stand up for their father as well.

CoDeo2

Irish star reckons paul devlin is getting a 96 week ban too? What was his part in it?