Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Ashley Madison the adultery website.  Says it no.longer uses Fembots which are "female" chat bots.  One tech website reckons it has 12000 female subscribers and 37 million male subscribers.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

armaghniac

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

Keyboard Warrior

https://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0706/800632-cattle-monaghan/

The Army acting on behalf of the banks to kill animals. F*cking ridiculous!

Hereiam

This is bad no matter how much debt the farmer was in. Where is Enda Kenny the stupid bollocks to bring these firms into check. 

muppet

I thought the same as you when I read the headline.

Then I read the report. It strongly suggests something different to simply shooting cows for banks.

MWWSI 2017

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: muppet on July 07, 2016, 04:30:11 PM

Then I read the report. It strongly suggests something different to simply shooting cows for banks.

It suggests to me that the farmer was hounding representatives of the bank when they tried to remove cattle of repossessed land. I don't know how that develops into, "Lets shoot them" let alone getting the army to carry it out.

muppet

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on July 08, 2016, 09:30:04 AM

It suggests to me that the farmer was hounding representatives of the bank when they tried to remove cattle of repossessed land. I don't know how that develops into, "Lets shoot them" let alone getting the army to carry it out.

Yip.

There is also this:

"He alleges that gate chains were repeatedly cut allowing cattle onto roads endangering the local community."

and this...

"it was carried out by trained army personnel in the interests of the animals, public safety, and to prevent the spread of TB in local livestock following consultations between himself, Department of Agriculture officials, An Garda Síochána and the Defence Forces."

Then this summarises the situation:

"As Official Assignee I have a duty to recover value from assets of bankruptcy estates and it is clearly not in my interests to kill cattle, nor would I do it, without firstly having exhausted every other possible avenue open to me to resolve the problem".

So in conclusion, at least according to the above, we are a long way from the banks blindly sending in the army to shoot cows.
MWWSI 2017

TabClear

Quote from: muppet on July 08, 2016, 10:22:48 AM

Yip.

There is also this:

"He alleges that gate chains were repeatedly cut allowing cattle onto roads endangering the local community."

and this...

"it was carried out by trained army personnel in the interests of the animals, public safety, and to prevent the spread of TB in local livestock following consultations between himself, Department of Agriculture officials, An Garda Síochána and the Defence Forces."

"As Official Assignee I have a duty to recover value from assets of bankruptcy estates and it is clearly not in my interests to kill cattle, nor would I do it, without firstly having exhausted every other possible avenue open to me to resolve the problem".

So in conclusion, at least according to the above, we are a long way from the banks blindly sending in the army to shoot cows.

One case of foot and mouth in England and it will be open season for any moos in the border area.  The DUP will be telling anyone that will listen that their cows are irish and fully supportive of open borders and freedom of  movement.

muppet

Quote from: TabClear on July 08, 2016, 10:53:31 AM
Quote from: muppet on July 08, 2016, 10:22:48 AM

Yip.

There is also this:

and this...

One case of foot and mouth in England and it will be open season for any moos in the border area.  The DUP will be telling anyone that will listen that their cows are irish and fully supportive of open borders and freedom of  movement.

It always comes down to money.
MWWSI 2017