Ulster Semifinal- Derry v Tyrone 21/6/09 Casement Park

Started by Oakleafer93, May 31, 2009, 03:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbrick18

Quote from: Sonny Joe on June 08, 2009, 09:57:41 AM
Quote from: thebuzz on June 07, 2009, 10:46:03 PM
Kielt will be a big loss to Derry now on top of Fergal Doherty not being available.

as well as Enda Muldoon, Niall Mc Cusker, Patsy Bradley. What about Paul Carton, he missed the last game, any word on his fitness?

Cant see Carton being fit either....was supposed to have torn ligaments in his groin in the warm up to the Monaghan game. I'd imagine he'd be out for at least 6-8 weeks.

tyronefan

Jesas will Derry be able to field a team at all

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

tyronefan

Norf Tyrone

I hear Stevie O'Neill was on fire yesterday striking 2-2!

I thought season tickets were only for the NFL games, and ONE Championship game?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 08, 2009, 11:07:56 PM
I thought season tickets were only for the NFL games, and ONE Championship game?

Yes, but you are automatically charged for all games your county is participating in after that whether you go or not.

cadhlancian

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 08, 2009, 12:07:29 PM
Was it the last Tyrone v Derry game in Casement that some lads followed the car and stole all the takings?

I think we could see Stevie start again & Brian come on as a super Dooher sub again but its a long time yet to the game.
Do we know yet is it an early start or a 4pm game?

why wouldn't he start again?

cadhlancian

Quote from: tyronefan on June 08, 2009, 08:34:59 PM
Jesas will Derry be able to field a team at all
digging the oul hole quare and early , I hear Jim Mc Keever and Gerry McElhinney are also out 8)

Fuzzman

AFAIK Stevie's knee is far from better and I'd expect his inclusion to be in doubt right up to before throw in for any match he plays.
I think he gets awful pain in it from time to time and the plan is to just "Manage it" and see how it goes.

Still haven't got my hands on the 1995 13 men match yet. Would love to watch that before this game if anyone has it.
Will be interesting to see what 6 forwards Harte picks for the Muckers Sur.

How do people think Joey has settled in to the LHF role? I read in the Armagh thread someone thought he was very fast.
Its not a trait I would have used for big Joe.

Will be interesting to see how we play the Bradleys. I'd say they'll take 'Harte' of Clarke's final 20 mins on Gormley. I think Conor has lost a bit of his pace.

ONeill

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 09, 2009, 10:11:06 AM

Still haven't got my hands on the 1995 13 men match yet. Would love to watch that before this game if anyone has it.

Discovered 2 copies of it whilst the wife was spring cleaning. Will get it copied this week.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

Heard today that the Derry team has the skitter and missed training last night.   

JohnMitchellInman

;D ;D

Was no training last nite so stop the 'shite' stirring  ;)

wherefromreferee?

I think this game will be tighter than most people think.

Derry by 4 points
In your Endo!

Maguire01

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on June 09, 2009, 02:46:13 PM
I think this game will be tighter than most people think.

Derry by 4 points
Is that not a contradiction?