The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 06, 2020, 12:09:10 AM
Trump lead in Georgia down to 3,600 votes. 25,687 remaining.

Speaking of Georgia, the two senate races are going to January runoffs! We're not beaten in the Senate just yet!

While there are a few votes to be tallied in many places, Atlanta suburb Clayon county (Biden 84%) is reporting only 95%, you'd get a 3600 margin there at those percentages, and the rest of GA will contribute a few. So could have PA and GA, which would negate any argument in Arizona.

Can Trump be declared a looney, Covid brain fog or something?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

thebigfella

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

mouview

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 06, 2020, 12:22:22 AM
Quote from: gallsman on November 06, 2020, 12:16:10 AM
Santorum looks like someone took his soul.

Every major non cable network pulled their feeds. Pulling the feed from a presidential press conference ffs. Has that EVER happened before?

Cue new accusations of corrupt media.

I've never seen it. Certainly never from a presidential candidate who has been dark in the 48hours after an election.

In years to come you'll remember where you were when you watched that. We are watching history.

Just that. Simply extraordinary for an elected President, the most powerful man in the world, one who in theory at least above all others should represent and uphold democratic values and integrity, who should comport himself at all times in a dignified and statesmanlike manner, to deliver a rambling unsubstantiated diatribe like that. I'd say even the GOP will now throw him under the bus. Bit like a team manager blaming his team on TV and losing the dressing room. Maybe the zenith moment of craziness in this whole mad election.

gallsman

Arnon Mishkin, head of Fox's Decision Desk, i.e. their team that makes the calls on each state, just doubled down on calling Arizona.

He was then asked live in air about historical political contributions he's made...

RedHand88

Quote from: gallsman on November 06, 2020, 12:47:19 AM
Arnon Mishkin, head of Fox's Decision Desk, i.e. their team that makes the calls on each state, just doubled down on calling Arizona.

He was then asked live in air about historical political contributions he's made...

Any word of them calling PA? That was the rumour earlier.

NetNitrate

Crazy stuff but unfortunately he has a lot of followers who are mad and believe all this stuff. When Biden gets to 270, they could unleash a lot of violence. And he's egging them on.

gallsman

NADA, but I switched quite quickly.

balladmaker

It's time someone pulled Trump aside and told him the party's over.  He is a serious danger now, with gun wielding militia reportedly heading to 'Stop The Count' rallies outside count centres ... and we thought Mugabe was bad, jeez!

screenexile

They won't do it until it flips blue.

Arizona is not looking great there's a fair chance Fox miscalculated the mail in vote in Arizona in favour of Biden when in reality a fair chunk of Arizona mailed their votes before COVID and this could well keep trending towards the liar in chief!!

After sticking his neck on the line your man has to double down or he loses his job and credibility retracting.

If it goes for Trump that may happen anyway!!!

Gmac

Quote from: balladmaker on November 06, 2020, 12:55:04 AM
It's time someone pulled Trump aside and told him the party's over.  He is a serious danger now, with gun wielding militia reportedly heading to 'Stop The Count' rallies outside count centres ... and we thought Mugabe was bad, jeez!
ffs cop on

gallsman

The NRA have just helped things, of course, by tweeting "COME AND TAKE IT"

armaghniac

Quote from: Gmac on November 06, 2020, 01:07:13 AM
Quote from: balladmaker on November 06, 2020, 12:55:04 AM
ffs cop on

Mugabe made some contribution when he was younger, whereas Trump did not.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

screenexile

I think Tucker's head might explode here it's class!!!

sid waddell

Quote from: screenexile on November 06, 2020, 01:42:00 AM
I think Tucker's head might explode here it's class!!!
He's a f**king reptile

How does he sleep at night

Probably on a big wad of cash, which he gets for pushing a dystopian, fear ridden fantasy world on millions of gullible eejits, and which is all he cares about