Its confirmed...all Nordies are paranoid

Started by Mike Sheehy, January 17, 2009, 05:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Not half as funny as Mickey harte's abysmal attempts at retaining the trophy.

ziggysego

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 18, 2009, 08:01:09 PM
Not half as funny as Mickey harte's abysmal attempts at retaining the trophy.

I'm going to use this as my signature after the third Sunday of September this year ;)
Testing Accessibility

Mike Sheehy

So I have you on record that Tyrone are going to win the AI this year ?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Mike Sheehy

Good, I'll be using that as my signature after the quarter-finals this year so.

ziggysego

To motivate the Kerry boys? You could end up scaring them ;)
Testing Accessibility

Mike Sheehy

I think the definition of scared would be to not show up for the fight. At least we always show up.

Lucius Fox

Like Kerry did against Meath in the 2001 All-Ireland semi??

ziggysego

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 18, 2009, 08:43:36 PM
I think the definition of scared would be to not show up for the fight. At least we always show up.

Been a long time since you showed up to a Tyrone game ;)
Testing Accessibility

Gaffer

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 18, 2009, 08:43:36 PM

Who do you thnk will win the AIF in 2009, Mike?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Mike Sheehy

Mike Sheehy

QuoteLike Kerry did against Meath in the 2001 All-Ireland semi??

It was a great Meath performance, a bit like the 1996 semi...remember that ? the one you are still whinging about 12 years later  ::)

Tyrones own

Quote.I'll bet ye're making up the excuses already....

Yerra FFS Mikey...we'll all simply go in to hiding til the smoke clears ;)  seems to work for you :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Main Street

Quote from: INDIANA on January 17, 2009, 12:32:22 PM
I don't like him maguire, thats been honest about it. Its as if Monghan should be lucky to have him sort of attitude. The brains behind the monaghan revival is Mc Elkennon- who is one the top coaches anywhere in Ireland.  I've heard the way Bantys treated some individuals on his squads and I wouldn't have any time for him to be honest.
Mentor observes team performances in the big games. Mentor perceives fitness issues. A blind goat could perceive those fitness issues. Mentor brings in a top class fitness coach. Mentor makes a good call. Along with that, the Mentor oversees an overhaul of the training facilities. The respect, it would appear, is mutual between them.

I'll stay if Seamus stays' - McElkennon
30 August 2007

Monaghan trainer Martin McElkennon says he would be happy to stay on board the Oriel County train if team-manager Seamus McEnaney is retained in the hot seat.

"I'd say I'll go back to Monaghan for another year, as long as Seamus is re-appointed," McElkennon declared. "I really enjoyed the year we had and we could have gone further if we had that wee bit of luck.

"I think the Monaghan players emerged from the year with great credit. To watch these boys train this year was phenomenal.

"They were seriously committed and pushed themselves to the limit throughout the year and I have the utmost respect for them."

Maguire01

And Mentor motivates team / instills passion? Surely McEnaney would tick that box as well. It would seem from the outside that he is well liked by the players.