Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb81

Does anyone know if the Killyclogher/Dromore game is available anywhere streamed online by any of the clubs or anyone else. I know this does not happen often but it has been done before??

skeog

no streaming of game commentary as usual from noel and teamtalk

Aaron Boone

Half eight is late for a game start but seems to suit Co Tyrone. I mind Dromore v Carrickmore at this time few years back  went to extra-time and it was half ten when it was over. In betting terms, only South Anerican football is going on at that time.

redhandefender

Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 25, 2015, 03:26:34 PM
Half eight is late for a game start but seems to suit Co Tyrone. I mind Dromore v Carrickmore at this time few years back  went to extra-time and it was half ten when it was over. In betting terms, only South Anerican football is going on at that time.

I would imagine most people in tyrone work outside the county these days so anything before 8 is too early. they probably want to maximise the attendance.

longballin

Bring 50p coins for the lights in Omagh tonight  ???

redzone

Quote from: jb81 on September 25, 2015, 08:34:35 AM
Does anyone know if the Killyclogher/Dromore game is available anywhere streamed online by any of the clubs or anyone else. I know this does not happen often but it has been done before??

U might get a bit of it on periscope. Team talk had a bit of a game on before on it

Gaffer

Quote from: redhandefender on September 25, 2015, 04:01:20 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 25, 2015, 03:26:34 PM

I would imagine most people in tyrone work outside the county these days so anything before 8 is too early. they probably want to maximise the attendance.

Most people in Tyrone work outside the county?????
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

time ticking away

Why does colm mc cullagh even bother playing football anymore. Actions of a coward against Omagh and again against killyclogher
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Onthe40

Unreal...has let his team down big time tnite

jb81

Killyclogher 10-5. Colm McCullagh and Barry Collins sent off in the first half. Dromore missed penalty early in second half. Lots of yellow cards, but sounds like a good game, end to end on the radio.

jb81

dermot carlin sent off
mcNabb off for black card
killyclogher lead by four

lots of cards

Puckoon

Killyclogher 0-13, Dromore 0-12 is what I am hearing. Some result for St Mary's.

TF15

When you champion a thug like McCullagh like Dromore people do you allow him to think his cowardly antics are okay. Its bitten Dromore tonight and I've little sympathy. Won't be many tears for Dromore around the county. Well done Kilyclogher, good side and show again how a league win can act as a springboard to greater things and a reason no team should devalue the league.

the goal was on

Nice of tiernan mc can to give an re-enactment of hair-gate tonight. He just loves lying on grass