Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Would ye whist on May 28, 2024, 02:55:47 PMGreat to see the Hightown Drunken Louts out again at the weekend, not only abusing our players but one of their own...........absolute disgrace

What went down?

Spike

Quote from: Christmas Lights on Today at 01:52:04 PM
Quote from: Would ye whist on May 28, 2024, 02:55:47 PMGreat to see the Hightown Drunken Louts out again at the weekend, not only abusing our players but one of their own...........absolute disgrace

What went down?

Pints.   and a bitta buckie

EOC1923

Quote from: Christmas Lights on Today at 01:52:04 PM

What went down?
I will comment as I was there at the game.
At the gate where the players enter the pitch there were several (up to 10) people spectating who clearly had consumed alcohol before the game and were consuming it in plastic glasses during the game. Spectators shouting on the pitch happens everywhere but always seems worse when drink involved.
There were also 3-4 spectators drinking pints on the bank during the game, again not doing any different than other spectators who shout other than the fact they were clearly under the influence.
St Endas a top club but maybe should look at prohibiting supporters drinking alcohol during games while spectating, from what I seen nothing bad happened on Saturday but it could have. If you want to drink do it in the bar.

Milltown Row2

Must work... Expect the smart managers to bring out the free drinks pitch side  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea