Woolwich Islamic Terrorist Attack

Started by Aaron Boone, May 22, 2013, 09:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Stew

You will always be welcome here. I was up in your part of the country a few weeks ago on the way to Newry and thinking about yourself over in the States watching the 2002 final every so often. Many GAA followers never get that all Ireland final win privilege and you express what it means very well.
Nár laga Dia thú.       

trueblue1234

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on June 02, 2013, 12:11:40 PM
Quote from: stew on June 02, 2013, 04:55:32 AM
Quote from: muppet on June 02, 2013, 01:15:45 AM
Quote from: stew on June 02, 2013, 12:45:04 AM
Quote from: muppet on June 01, 2013, 12:54:03 AM
Quotefcuk you are some pup, I assume the 10 year old with behavioral problems has parents, where would the money come from to pay for this one on one support?

Hold someone accountable for the kids behavior, here's a radical thought, how about mummy and or daddy sat the wee fella down and tell him  to do his homework, get him into a routine every night same time for this work and if he fcuks about stick a boot up his hole, you namby pamby liberals make me want to puke!

This comment betrayed your real thinking.

You are aptly named, I mean what I say and meant every word, just because i want to hold people accountable and want fiscal responsibility does not mean I am a heartless cnut, far from it.

You wanted no part of the parents being accountable for the actions/ behavior of their kids, it was dragged out of you, you had one of the dumbest idea's ever on this board and you look ridiculous on this thread, quit posting lad, you are making a complete tit out of yourself ffs!

What was my 'dumbest idea ever on this board'?

What did you 'drag out of me'?

You started with your neo-con rant and ended up agreeing with every body when asked a couple of really basic questions.

Are you sure you are all there Stew?

I am a christian you idiot  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D , I do not have the luxury of not giving two shites about people Some of us don't require the fear of an imaginary deity sending us to an imaginary torture chamber (your god sounds like a charmer by the way) , people are the most important fabric of nature and society, do you even comprehend that you ignoramus?

I am no neo conservative (You clearly are, you have lived in the United States of Greed too long if that is not clear to you) you hateful cnut (Pot kettle red white and blue), I am accountable for me and mine, I brought my kids up the right way and we do not do serial handouts, I have been very ill of late and have bills owed to the hospital you don't want to think about but I will pay then because I owe for the great care i received, it's called being a man, paying your bills and taking care of those that had a vested interest in your word, but you would know nothing about that would you, you bleeding heart idiot! (I'm pretty sure Muppet pays his taxes)

I have had serious head trauma, I have hospital bills that total thus far over $150,000 dollars and climbing and I have emptied my retirement fund to offset these costs, that is a fact, I am also out of work because I cannot drive but I have not filed for unemployment because I believe we are fine without it.

Never lecture me on morals or politics because I will destroy you, liberals crack under scrutiny and, you disgust me they disgust me (how very Christian of you, I mean it, that sums up Christianity), if you have to ask me how you have idiot idea's after your posts you sir, are a simpleton, I loathe you (Nice) and your ignorance but know that no matter what happens to us financially we will never sell our souls (No such thing as a soul) to the almighty dollar (is it really that almighty, but we will be accountable to society and we will leave this planet in better shape than we found it (you're joking right), that is our goal and we will achieve it.

All the best with your liberalism, it must be nice to be accountable for nothing but demanding everything, it's economics stupid!!!!!!!! A very good, so it wasn't American extremist capitalism that fucked the world economy then

Yank Alert.

You MGHU, are the most hateful poster on this board and it would be a whole lot better without you.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

muppet

No sweat Stew, I didn't need to see an apology.

Things get heated here sometimes but I personally don't take it very seriously. If there were other stresses in my life though I might see it differently.

Fair play for making your post and explaining your difficulties and I sincerely wish you all the best.

My offer earlier on the thread still stands though.

Best of luck.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: stew on June 03, 2013, 07:15:43 AM
Quote from: muppet on June 02, 2013, 10:10:51 AM
Best of luck with the treatment Stew.

Pity about the bills. In a 'liberal' (or even remotely middle of the road) place you mightn't have any.

Muppet, I came here and love this Country, I own my situation and I also know that we will be fine, I have the love of a tremendous woman and we have done well oversea's in our investing, that and we will never touch the wife's retirement fund, mine is fecked but we paid our bills and I am still $77,000 in the hole for medical bills, the hospital is great about working with us so that will work out well.

It is a great country. I love going there and the people are fantastic. But if I could tweak it just a little.......... ;)
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on June 03, 2013, 08:19:18 AM
Quote from: Syferus on June 03, 2013, 06:44:52 AM
Some serious Connacht tag-team action going on here. Queen Medb would be proud to see her counties reuniting against a common foe, like a single American.
Syferus, maybe Rossfan can show you when it's time to unde that  "is binn béal ina thost".
This is way over your head, with all due respect.

Nah, I'm pretty sure I get it when I see you're winding up your attack herron when someone dares not to be more left than a San Francisco LGBT parade and then they sink you with a personal story of hardship, like stew did.

I actually don't know why one anecdote should change the direction of a discussion but at least it drained some of the bile from the thread, on both ends.

Best wishes, stew.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 03, 2013, 08:57:43 AM
Quotefcuk you are some pup, I assume the 10 year old with behavioral problems has parents, where would the money come from to pay for this one on one support?

Hold someone accountable for the kids behavior, here's a radical thought, how about mummy and or daddy sat the wee fella down and tell him  to do his homework, get him into a routine every night same time for this work and if he fcuks about stick a boot up his hole, you namby pamby liberals make me want to puke!

You are aptly named, I mean what I say and meant every word, just because i want to hold people accountable and want fiscal responsibility does not mean I am a heartless cnut, far from it.

You wanted no part of the parents being accountable for the actions/ behavior of their kids, it was dragged out of you, you had one of the dumbest idea's ever on this board and you look ridiculous on this thread, quit posting lad, you are making a complete tit out of yourself ffs!

You started with your neo-con rant and ended up agreeing with every body when asked a couple of really basic questions.

I am a christian you idiot  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D , I do not have the luxury of not giving two shites about people Some of us don't require the fear of an imaginary deity sending us to an imaginary torture chamber (your god sounds like a charmer by the way) , people are the most important fabric of nature and society, do you even comprehend that you ignoramus?

I am no neo conservative (You clearly are, you have lived in the United States of Greed too long if that is not clear to you) you hateful cnut (Pot kettle red white and blue), I am accountable for me and mine, I brought my kids up the right way and we do not do serial handouts, I have been very ill of late and have bills owed to the hospital you don't want to think about but I will pay then because I owe for the great care i received, it's called being a man, paying your bills and taking care of those that had a vested interest in your word, but you would know nothing about that would you, you bleeding heart idiot! (I'm pretty sure Muppet pays his taxes)

I have had serious head trauma, I have hospital bills that total thus far over $150,000 dollars and climbing and I have emptied my retirement fund to offset these costs, that is a fact, I am also out of work because I cannot drive but I have not filed for unemployment because I believe we are fine without it.

Never lecture me on morals or politics because I will destroy you, liberals crack under scrutiny and, you disgust me they disgust me (how very Christian of you, I mean it, that sums up Christianity), if you have to ask me how you have idiot idea's after your posts you sir, are a simpleton, I loathe you (Nice) and your ignorance but know that no matter what happens to us financially we will never sell our souls (No such thing as a soul) to the almighty dollar (is it really that almighty, but we will be accountable to society and we will leave this planet in better shape than we found it (you're joking right), that is our goal and we will achieve it.

All the best with your liberalism, it must be nice to be accountable for nothing but demanding everything, it's economics stupid!!!!!!!! A very good, so it wasn't American extremist capitalism that fucked the world economy then

Yank Alert.

You MGHU, are the most hateful poster on this board and it would be a whole lot better without you.

Would you stop, sure his own post was full of hateful comments. Stews unfortunate head injury is a seperate issue from our disagreement. I presumed Stew wasn't trying to use his comments to bookend the line of comment. So you are saying it is acceptable for Stew to post a comment laced with hatred.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Rossfan

Quote from: seafoid on June 03, 2013, 08:19:18 AM
Quote from: Syferus on June 03, 2013, 06:44:52 AM
Some serious Connacht tag-team action going on here. Queen Medb would be proud to see her counties reuniting against a common foe, like a single American.
Syferus, maybe Rossfan can show you when it's time to understand that  "is binn béal ina thost".
This is way over your head, with all due respect.
Everything is over Syfín's head for God's sake  ::)
Is binn béal ina thost - uaireanta i gcás a lán daoine ach an t-am go léir i gcás Shyfín.

Best wishes to Stew  --- but please stop sticking apostrophes before the "s" in plural words  ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trueblue1234

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on June 03, 2013, 08:51:02 PM

Yank Alert.

Would you stop, sure his own post was full of hateful comments. Stews unfortunate head injury is a seperate issue from our disagreement. I presumed Stew wasn't trying to use his comments to bookend the line of comment. So you are saying it is acceptable for Stew to post a comment laced with hatred.

You are a hateful cnut because you stuck your head into a debate/ argument between two seperate posters, one of which was obvious talking about something personal to try and score cheap points about religion and I can only assume to try and appear witty. Muppet, who was on the receiving end of the personal abuse and would have been within his rights to have a dig back, showed the class and decency you were so obviously lacking.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 04, 2013, 12:27:12 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on June 03, 2013, 08:51:02 PM

Yank Alert.

You are a hateful cnut because you stuck your head into a debate/ argument between two seperate posters, one of which was obvious talking about something personal to try and score cheap points about religion and I can only assume to try and appear witty. Muppet, who was on the receiving end of the personal abuse and would have been within his rights to have a dig back, showed the class and decency you were so obviously lacking.

Give it a rest. Stew's health issues are seperate from his viewpoint. Stew is never afraid to give me a side dig on this board. I show the man more respect by not feeling sorry for him, sure isn't he the one who said that "I am accountable for me and mine" and "it's called being a man". I might think Stew is a bit of a gobshite (and I am sure the view is reciprocated) but wouldn't disrespect him enough to have pity on him. I empathise with his circumstances and seperate from his value system and political leanings hope him nothing but improved health and happiness.

trueblue1234

Taking someone's feelings into account is not pity. My gripe with you is your need to try and revert all discussions back to religion, and to make cheap, points scoring posts like you did above that trys to divert the argument back to religion. It's a discussion board so your entitled to do so. Just the same as I'm entitled to think you're a bit of a c0ck for doing so.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 04, 2013, 02:05:31 PM
Taking someone's feelings into account is not pity. My gripe with you is your need to try and revert all discussions back to religion, and to make cheap, points scoring posts like you did above that trys to divert the argument back to religion. It's a discussion board so your entitled to do so. Just the same as I'm entitled to think you're a bit of a c0ck for doing so.

Well this is a thread about a religious terrorist attack.

trueblue1234

What were the highlighted posts between Muppet and Stew regarding?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 04, 2013, 03:36:29 PM
What were the highlighted posts between Muppet and Stew regarding?

It was on a relgious thread. The only thing I should apologise for is for being one of those dicks that sticks his opinion in on a one on one side debate.

Again back to Stew, the lad knows we share very few shared beliefs and most of the time it is him (almost always) who just sticks in random derogatory remarks at the others expense. For a while I just thought he was being a dick, until I realised he is an ultra-conservative (well to me). Anyways, I do take his injury seriously, but we should not let that divert us from our normal course of interaction, the man is still a man and is able to fight his own fights (and that is no sympathy, that is begrudging respect).