Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: stew on June 02, 2013, 04:55:32 AM
people are the most important fabric of nature and society
... you hateful cnut

;D

muppet

Best of luck with the treatment Stew.

Pity about the bills. In a 'liberal' (or even remotely middle of the road) place you mightn't have any.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on June 02, 2013, 01:15:45 AM
Quote from: stew on June 02, 2013, 12:45:04 AM
Quote from: muppet on June 01, 2013, 12:54:03 AM
Quotefcuk you are some pup, I assume the 10 year old with behavioral problems has parents, where would the money come from to pay for this one on one support?

Hold someone accountable for the kids behavior, here's a radical thought, how about mummy and or daddy sat the wee fella down and tell him  to do his homework, get him into a routine every night same time for this work and if he fcuks about stick a boot up his hole, you namby pamby liberals make me want to puke!

This comment betrayed your real thinking.

You are aptly named, I mean what I say and meant every word, just because i want to hold people accountable and want fiscal responsibility does not mean I am a heartless cnut, far from it.

You wanted no part of the parents being accountable for the actions/ behavior of their kids, it was dragged out of you, you had one of the dumbest idea's ever on this board and you look ridiculous on this thread, quit posting lad, you are making a complete tit out of yourself ffs!

What was my 'dumbest idea ever on this board'?

What did you 'drag out of me'?

You started with your neo-con rant and ended up agreeing with every body when asked a couple of really basic questions.

Are you sure you are all there Stew?

I am a christian you idiot, I do not have the luxury of not giving two shites about people, people are the most important fabric of nature and society, do you even comprehend that you ignoramus?

I am no neo conservative you hateful cnut, I am accountable for me and mine, I brought my kids up the right way and we do not do serial handouts, I have been very ill of late and have bills owed to the hospital you don't want to think about but I will pay then because I owe for the great care i received, it's called being a man, paying your bills and taking care of those that had a vested interest in your word, but you would know nothing about that would you, you bleeding heart idiot!

I have had serious head trauma, I have hospital bills that total thus far over $150,000 dollars and climbing and I have emptied my retirement fund to offset these costs, that is a fact, I am also out of work because I cannot drive but I have not filed for unemployment because I believe we are fine without it.

Never lecture me on morals or politics because I will destroy you, liberals crack under scrutiny and they disgust me, you disgust me, if you have to ask me how you have idiot idea's after your posts you sir, are a simpleton, I loathe you and your ignorance but know that no matter what happens to us financially we will never sell our souls to the almighty dollar, but we will be accountable to society and we will leave this planet in better shape than we found it, that is our goal and we will achieve it.

All the best with your liberalism, it must be nice to be accountable for nothing but demanding everything, it's economics stupid!!!!!!!!
Good luck with the treatment, Stew. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw

btw I don't think Muppet is a liberal. Life is more nuanced than Fox classifications. 

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quotefcuk you are some pup, I assume the 10 year old with behavioral problems has parents, where would the money come from to pay for this one on one support?

Hold someone accountable for the kids behavior, here's a radical thought, how about mummy and or daddy sat the wee fella down and tell him  to do his homework, get him into a routine every night same time for this work and if he fcuks about stick a boot up his hole, you namby pamby liberals make me want to puke!

You are aptly named, I mean what I say and meant every word, just because i want to hold people accountable and want fiscal responsibility does not mean I am a heartless cnut, far from it.

You wanted no part of the parents being accountable for the actions/ behavior of their kids, it was dragged out of you, you had one of the dumbest idea's ever on this board and you look ridiculous on this thread, quit posting lad, you are making a complete tit out of yourself ffs!

You started with your neo-con rant and ended up agreeing with every body when asked a couple of really basic questions.

I am a christian you idiot  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D , I do not have the luxury of not giving two shites about people Some of us don't require the fear of an imaginary deity sending us to an imaginary torture chamber (your god sounds like a charmer by the way) , people are the most important fabric of nature and society, do you even comprehend that you ignoramus?

I am no neo conservative (You clearly are, you have lived in the United States of Greed too long if that is not clear to you) you hateful cnut (Pot kettle red white and blue), I am accountable for me and mine, I brought my kids up the right way and we do not do serial handouts, I have been very ill of late and have bills owed to the hospital you don't want to think about but I will pay then because I owe for the great care i received, it's called being a man, paying your bills and taking care of those that had a vested interest in your word, but you would know nothing about that would you, you bleeding heart idiot! (I'm pretty sure Muppet pays his taxes)

I have had serious head trauma, I have hospital bills that total thus far over $150,000 dollars and climbing and I have emptied my retirement fund to offset these costs, that is a fact, I am also out of work because I cannot drive but I have not filed for unemployment because I believe we are fine without it.

Never lecture me on morals or politics because I will destroy you, liberals crack under scrutiny and, you disgust me they disgust me (how very Christian of you, I mean it, that sums up Christianity), if you have to ask me how you have idiot idea's after your posts you sir, are a simpleton, I loathe you (Nice) and your ignorance but know that no matter what happens to us financially we will never sell our souls (No such thing as a soul) to the almighty dollar (is it really that almighty, but we will be accountable to society and we will leave this planet in better shape than we found it (you're joking right), that is our goal and we will achieve it.

All the best with your liberalism, it must be nice to be accountable for nothing but demanding everything, it's economics stupid!!!!!!!! A very good, so it wasn't American extremist capitalism that fucked the world economy then

Yank Alert.

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

muppet

Stew, let's set aside the ideological crap and try to turn all this negative into a positive.

A couple of posters here recently posted very difficult personal stories, similar to yours, and I hope found the responses heartening.

You may have seen them but here they are again. There are probably more on the board going further back.

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=23272.0
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=23272.0

No one wants to see someone left with huge medical bills. Why don't you set up a link, like BCB1 did, and I am certain some of the lads here will help out. I know it won't come anywhere near your bills but surely any amount would help.

You can set it up so donations would be publicly anonymous and known only to yourself.
MWWSI 2017

Asal Mor

Good stuff Muppet. Best of luck Stew. Sorry to hear you're going through a hard time.

stew

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on June 02, 2013, 12:11:40 PM

I am a christian you idiot  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D , I do not have the luxury of not giving two shites about people Some of us don't require the fear of an imaginary deity sending us to an imaginary torture chamber (your god sounds like a charmer by the way) , people are the most important fabric of nature and society, do you even comprehend that you ignoramus?

I am no neo conservative (You clearly are, you have lived in the United States of Greed too long if that is not clear to you) you hateful cnut (Pot kettle red white and blue), I am accountable for me and mine, I brought my kids up the right way and we do not do serial handouts, I have been very ill of late and have bills owed to the hospital you don't want to think about but I will pay then because I owe for the great care i received, it's called being a man, paying your bills and taking care of those that had a vested interest in your word, but you would know nothing about that would you, you bleeding heart idiot! (I'm pretty sure Muppet pays his taxes)

Never lecture me on morals or politics because I will destroy you, liberals crack under scrutiny and, you disgust me they disgust me (how very Christian of you, I mean it, that sums up Christianity), if you have to ask me how you have idiot idea's after your posts you sir, are a simpleton, I loathe you (Nice) and your ignorance but know that no matter what happens to us financially we will never sell our souls (No such thing as a soul) to the almighty dollar (is it really that almighty, but we will be accountable to society and we will leave this planet in better shape than we found it (you're joking right), that is our goal and we will achieve it.

All the best with your liberalism, it must be nice to be accountable for nothing but demanding everything, it's economics stupid!!!!!!!! A very good, so it wasn't American extremist capitalism that fucked the world economy then

Yank Alert.

Dolt!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Oraisteach

Just stepped into this thread.   Sorry to hear about your situation, Stew.  I wish you the best.

Syferus

Some serious Connacht tag-team action going on here. Queen Medb would be proud to see her counties reuniting against a common foe, like a single American.

stew

I am out of her I do owe muppet an apology and muppet, I am sorry because I was wrong about you.

I am looking at brain surgery to cure an issue with epilepsy that has haunted me since 89 when  I got hit by a drunk driver and almost lost my life, I had to learn to read and write again after that and as i get older it has reared it's ugly head again.

I have been on a drug called sertaline since November of 2012, it is an anti depression drug, a generic drug I believe and I have been feeling better ever since, I got down because my wife is working 60 hours a week and I was working in outside sales and had a great gig, the problem was we were a company of three and I resigned because I could not go on sales calls and did not want to be a burden on my boss who was and is a great guy, I am also am afraid to drive in case I take a head stagger and kill someone, I am terrified of driving and have not done so in ages, I don't think I will ever drive again and that is fine by me.

I coach soccer now, both privately and for two clubs, Allouez and Green Bay Lightning, I also coach at the house of speed in the winter, that helps me feel like I contribute to my family and I do all the housework so I keep myself busy.

Finally, I am done on this site, as someone who is one of the few who has different political beliefs than the masses on here I am tired of lot's of things, funnily enough the Fox references take it out of me because I hardly ever watch fox, I do not apologize for my beliefs and wish all on here well, even yer man mayowhatever. I have made many mistakes on here and have had a blast for the most part, it was a great vehicle to keep me connected with Ireland and the Irish and I loved the banter, in the glory days you had fearon going at it with the OWC crowd, Nifan was always a class act as was Seanie and O'Neill is the funniest bastard on this site, POG you are missed and Orior you are some pup.

I have been advised to read a lot more, play chess and do crosswords and that is what I am going to do, I need to get off this site pronto and if I offended you in the past I am truly sorry, I have not been myself and at this juncture I am simply hoping to have this surgery and get on with my life, if things go south I have had one hell of a ride, I have loved my life and have had the privilege of sharing it with the most amazing woman I have ever met, how can you top that.

All the best dudes, hasta!

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 02, 2013, 05:55:42 AM
Has Stew just been busted as a liberal at heart?

You bastid Eamon................................................... :P

I am a libertarian.

stew

Quote from: muppet on June 02, 2013, 10:10:51 AM
Best of luck with the treatment Stew.

Pity about the bills. In a 'liberal' (or even remotely middle of the road) place you mightn't have any.

Muppet, I came here and love this Country, I own my situation and I also know that we will be fine, I have the love of a tremendous woman and we have done well oversea's in our investing, that and we will never touch the wife's retirement fund, mine is fecked but we paid our bills and I am still $77,000 in the hole for medical bills, the hospital is great about working with us so that will work out well.

stew

Quote from: Asal Mor on June 02, 2013, 12:35:33 PM
Good stuff Muppet. Best of luck Stew. Sorry to hear you're going through a hard time.

Thanks Asal, much appreciated.

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on June 03, 2013, 06:44:52 AM
Some serious Connacht tag-team action going on here. Queen Medb would be proud to see her counties reuniting against a common foe, like a single American.
Syferus, maybe Rossfan can show you when it's time to understand that  "is binn béal ina thost".
This is way over your head, with all due respect.