Battle of the Boyne - Meath Vs Louth - Leinster Final 11/7/2010

Started by thejuice, June 29, 2010, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nobackdoor

The backdoor has ruined it

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Just saw it again, it looks even worse.

f**k, this is not the first thing this year, so many disgraceful decisions. But that is a feckn joke. It is not Meaths fault, it is the Umpires and maybe the refs.

Not sure I want to give the GAA any more of my money this is the straw that broke the camels back.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

muppet

I won't condone the disgraceful behaviour of the Louth fans but it is hard to take such a blatant injustice after 50 years. The solution is to remove the injustice.
MWWSI 2017

GalwayBayBoy

You could see Sheridan throw it in real-time. The ref should have seen it. Full stop. The umpires are even worse. They are standing right in line beside it. They are either blind or don't know the rules.

full moon

I'd be embarrassed to be a Meath man now.

Louth are the real champions.

Meath and their referees can go to hell, typical Meath cheats.

SLIGONIAN

53 YRS OF HURT is what caused those grown men to go mental. I certainly dont blame them, them umpires and sludden should be banned from GAA, cheating shower of c*nts. They all saw it especially the 2 umpires.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

stibhan

DuffleKing

Frank Casey

My heart goes out to the Louth team. I cannot say the same about the so called fans who decided to have a go at the ref - bad and all as the call about the goal was.

Expect the CCCC to do nothing other than recommend that fans be kept off the pitch to protect the ref.

As for those umpires - should have gone to Specsavers!
KERRY 3:7

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: full moon on July 11, 2010, 03:47:48 PM
I'd be embarrassed to be a Meath man now.

Louth are the real champions.

Meath and their referees can go to hell, typical Meath cheats.

Why are you blaming Meath?, ffs.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Archie Mitchell

Can't blame Sludden that much, its the umpires who should be to blame.

Did he carry it over the line of throw in over the line? Is carrying the ball over the line illegal? What's the difference in carrying it over the goal line (either by attacking or defending player) and carrying it over the endline or sideline?

Banna Man

Quote from: muppet on July 11, 2010, 03:46:59 PM
I won't condone the disgraceful behaviour of the Louth fans but it is hard to take such a blatant injustice after 50 years. The solution is to remove the injustice.

Felt gutted for Louth they were robbed, But several individuals disgraced the County.

muppet

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 11, 2010, 03:47:24 PM
You could see Sheridan throw it in real-time. The ref should have seen it. Full stop. The umpires are even worse. They are standing right in line beside it. They are either blind or don't know the rules.

It was so obviously a throw it is unbelievable. The ball left his hands and never changed direction. It was also the 4th minute of the 3 minutes injury time. Carney even pointed out that it was a square ball as well. I'm not surprised Louth fans feel hard done by.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

That was a disgrace x 2. The decision to give a goal was absolutely shocking. Just not good enough and my heart goes out to Louth.

But those Louth fans who attacked the referee after are disgusting to me. That is hooliganism, and I am very sad that I've seen that on Leinster Final Day in Croke Park. I hope those fans are identified and arrested. All of them. Absolute trampish behaviour.

Dinny Breen

Lets see what balls the media have, they screamed blue murder when Henry handled the ball, lets see what they when it was one of our own that cheated and robbed Louth.

Wonder how many facebook pages will be set up demanding a replay.

#newbridgeornowhere