Battle of the Boyne - Meath Vs Louth - Leinster Final 11/7/2010

Started by thejuice, June 29, 2010, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Jinxy on July 09, 2013, 11:40:08 PM
Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on July 16, 2010, 07:16:12 PM
Has anyone brought up the fact that Sludden was given a 85% rating for his performance on Sunday?

I always wondered what he lost the 15% for.

The 'tache.
MWWSI 2017

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

GalwayBayBoy

Can't believe this was 4 years ago. Time flies.

Caught the end of it on RTE earlier. The officiating looks even worse a few years down the line.

The Louth players remonstrating with Sludden to consult his umpires so eventually he wanders over to one of them and tells him to put up the green flag and runs away. ;D

squire_in_navy_slacks

mylestheslasher

Great. Lets get another 106 pages. Yeeeeaaaaaooooh ya Meath hoors.

J70

That has to hurt. A Leinster title would have been dreamland stuff for Louth. Meath, instead, have probably the most reviled and discredited title in all of Irish sport.  Both sides miserable!

From the Bunker

Quote from: J70 on September 15, 2014, 10:29:49 PM
That has to hurt. A Leinster title would have been dreamland stuff for Louth. Meath, instead, have probably the most reviled and discredited title in all of Irish sport.  Both sides miserable!

Will Kerrys AI title mean any less if they beat Donegal after getting more than a hand in the semi final from the referee?

Jinxy

Who was that aul fella from Louth doing all the giving out?

BennyCake

Jinxy

It still bugs me to this day that Spillane reckoned Seamus Kenny was in the square so it should have been a free out.

armaghniac

We know what to expect from a Tyrone man, but I thought QEII would have kept her hands clean.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Croí na hÉireann

Saw it as well. They could have waited till December when there was nothing else on. You'd miss Tony Davis on the Sunday Game...  ::)
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Jinxy

I thought big Joe spoke very sensibly about the whole thing.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Jinxy on September 16, 2014, 10:11:55 AM
I thought big Joe spoke very sensibly about the whole thing.

That'd be the politican in him. Wonder how many of them medals are actually in the Boyne?
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...