Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Any updates on the Ulster final? Last I heard crans up by 2.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

I don't know if this is a result, Dall 5-14 ballycran 3-13

Milltown Row2

Was at the match, strange game, Ballycran were the better team for most parts, and very accurate when taking their chances, Cushendall had plenty more to give I thought and when needed they could get the goals when required.

Half pace throughout I thought
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Lecale2

The last Cushendall goal was very soft I thought and finished the game.

Interesting

Bustwhacker- "Andy Ward is reported as advocating professionalism in the G.A.A. He reckons that if players are training etc. like professionals at the top end of the sport,they should be paid like professionals. He could have a point."

This is exactly what you said. Could it be that you agreed with Andy Ward because your club was already paying players.......

"worth every penny" was another quote of yours.

Sleeping giant

No that would of been mine!!   SARCASIM!!   Because retards like yourself can't get over your own hatred,  if you don't wanna talk hurling and drop the bullshit why bother yourself,  cause you are far from interesting
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Interesting

No hatred sleeping. Get that chip off your shoulder.

Legitimate debate about professionalism in our amateur game.  ;)

Talking about hurling. What did you make of DD's tackle on the umpire. Cheap shot.

Sleeping giant

More you go on about it,  you must of been the umpire,  I believe he should have hit you harder ;D

eoinbeag

Quote from: Sleeping giant on April 28, 2012, 07:11:40 PM
No that would of been mine!!   SARCASIM!!   Because retards like yourself can't get over your own hatred,  if you don't wanna talk hurling and drop the bullshit why bother yourself,  cause you are far from interesting

What exactly do you mean by retard Finn?

wino

Why bother giving this tosser airtime. All he wants to do is slag loughgiel on a few rumours he has heard. The more you respond to him the more crap will come back. Paying players seems to be his latest - Never heard as much bull.
Anyone know how the ulster Feile went today?

Sleeping giant

Quote from: eoinbeag on April 28, 2012, 08:17:46 PM

a mentally retarded  person, a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard

Interesting

Sleeping- The cheap shots just keep on coming. You can use google but everyone knows what your use of the word was.

Wino- No rumours, not one of them. Both fact!

eoinbeag

Quote from: Sleeping giant on April 28, 2012, 09:25:08 PM
Quote from: eoinbeag on April 28, 2012, 08:17:46 PM

a mentally retarded  person, a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard

Do you know many people with mental health problems or a learning disability. Poor show Finn. Could have used any number of adjectives to make your point but you had to use a term that is derogatory to the most vulnerable in society. Shame >:(

eoinbeag

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 28, 2012, 12:35:24 PM
Yes but here is the other thing, and I don't own the thread, but recently it has descended into a farce with the various wee slaggings back and forth #9tit for tat). it's boring, I really don't give a shit what happens in Crossmaglen when people have a few beers. The thread is about club county hurling.

I give a bitta slagging every so often but seems there are guys who register just to get shite out there to throw in rumours and mis truths.

So lets get back to it, seasons are in full swing and games happening all over the place.

Another thing - MR2 is right. There is some c_rap being posted on this board recently.

Interesting - take your bitchin'  to the Hogan Stand.

Seamroga in exile

Well done to Cushendall on their Táin league win.