Mark Sidebottom

Started by thewobbler, May 28, 2011, 10:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Enjoyed PtG telling Sidebottom to calm down at the end of normal time yesterday ;D

EagleLord

That was funny, I think I remember didn't he say something about having his hand of Peter's leg? :D

Santino

I have to say i enjoyed saturdays commentary.
He works well as a colour analyst to Canavans play-by-play and insight role
Keep er lit Sidey!

BerfArmagh

Have to agree there lads, Sidebottoms commentary made me laugh out loud a couple of times... much better than a lot of the crap from morrissey & co. He still comes out with some complete clangers, but he definitely is worth listening too... great craic..... maybe a few others should start getting off his back

Sandy Hill

Canavan is very knowledgeable and gives viewers a good insight but his grammar leaves a lot to be desired; he's full of "I seens" and "I dones"!
"Stercus accidit"

borderfox

Right someone start a campaign for Sidey to join RTE. His analogies have turned him into a cult hero.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Stevie g 8

Quote from: borderfox on August 01, 2011, 02:41:58 PM
Right someone start a campaign for Sidey to join RTE. His analogies have turned him into a cult hero.
They could do a swap with Marty

cuconnacht

Quote from: borderfox on August 01, 2011, 02:41:58 PM
Damn straight bdfx,or failing that could drop the constitution for a bbc mayo a couple a months of the year  :)
Have well enjoyed the ulster coverage this year,great stuff.

Onlooker

Quote from: Sandy Hill on August 01, 2011, 01:15:16 PM
Canavan is very knowledgeable and gives viewers a good insight but his grammar leaves a lot to be desired; he's full of "I seens" and "I dones"!
I thought that Peter the Great was a teacher!!.

southdown

Mal Mackin, that's crakin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archie Mitchell

:D

You have to admire his enthusiasm!

saffron sam2

Quote from: Onlooker on August 03, 2011, 12:14:03 PM
I thought that Peter the Great was a teacher!!.

A PE teacher though. There is a difference.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Skiddybadoo

[/quote]

A PE teacher though. There is a difference.
[/quote]

As Woody Allen says: "Those who can't: teach. Those who can't teach: teach gym!"

eiled in the bushes

no offense to him,but he would put you to sleep listening to him.boring as f**k,like ross carr.
get some metal in your life