Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone95

Quote from: GaelTheGael on August 28, 2023, 09:52:57 AM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 27, 2023, 01:29:56 PM
Fair play to the Lough but in the general context of things how can you rule any team out of being championship contenders on one performance. Carrickmore were missing 4-5 starters last night. The line panicked bring a clearly unfit Johnny on at ht and I'd didn't work at all
I would be interested to hear who the 4-5 missing starters are.
Sean Loughran, Cormac Munroe, Jonny (only back), Mark Donnelly (inj) is who I can think of hand. No excuses though as the better team on the day won - seems like it is a season defining defeat by many peoples opinions.  Already in the League Semi finals & 2 defeats from 13 - not all bad despite losing the parish derby.

clubman21

Stephen McHugh shown the door by Kileeshil prior to yesterdays game. Any truth?

Jablue

Yes McHugh given the road last week

God14

clarshack

Quote from: God14 on August 29, 2023, 10:31:21 AM
Just seen the point that Paul Donaghy kicked on twitter, unbelievable

https://twitter.com/teamtalkmagLIVE/status/1696227825227862494?t=DOtAwGdYBmplC77UYzcBvg&s=19

Went down to watch that game last night and overall it was a good entertaining game. That was a great score from Paul Donaghy and Paddy Quinn kicked a fine one too in the first half. The Clarke's kicked themselves out of it in the 2nd half missing several scoreable frees. Donaghy actually hit the post from a close in free. Was disappointed with Ardboe's county men as I thought they would have stood out more. It was actually ex County Player Michael Cassidy who was their best player imo and I would call him back into the Tyrone setup considering the half back line is a major issue.

NotedObserver

Quote from: clarshack on August 29, 2023, 11:29:03 AM

https://twitter.com/teamtalkmagLIVE/status/1696227825227862494?t=DOtAwGdYBmplC77UYzcBvg&s=19

Went down to watch that game last night and overall it was a good entertaining game. That was a great score from Paul Donaghy and Paddy Quinn kicked a fine one too in the first half. The Clarke's kicked themselves out of it in the 2nd half missing several scoreable frees. Donaghy actually hit the post from a close in free. Was disappointed with Ardboe's county men as I thought they would have stood out more. It was actually ex County Player Michael Cassidy who was their best player imo and I would call him back into the Tyrone setup considering the half back line is a major issue.

Michael Cassidy had some big injuries and good to hear he is moving well

superstar_

Donaghy kicked Dungannon out of it last night. Rare occurence as he is usually very reliable. Why was he hitting the left footed free kicks when Paddy Quinn was playing, very strange it and cost them. Quinn also looked to have hurt the ankle at the end, be a concern three weeks before the champioship especially with the injuries to the Jones and Walsh.
Ardboe timing their form to perfection coming towards the championship but they have done this before only to go out with a whimper as soon as they meet a decent team. Do they have any chance against Omagh? Cassidy obviously a massive help at Centre Back. Why was DD Mulgrew missing last night?

clarshack

Quote from: superstar_ on August 29, 2023, 12:38:13 PM

Donaghy kicked Dungannon out of it last night. Rare occurence as he is usually very reliable. Why was he hitting the left footed free kicks when Paddy Quinn was playing, very strange it and cost them. Quinn also looked to have hurt the ankle at the end, be a concern three weeks before the champioship especially with the injuries to the Jones and Walsh.
Ardboe timing their form to perfection coming towards the championship but they have done this before only to go out with a whimper as soon as they meet a decent team. Do they have any chance against Omagh? Cassidy obviously a massive help at Centre Back. Why was DD Mulgrew missing last night?

He was playing. No. 10?

statto

Quote from: clarshack on August 27, 2023, 10:33:33 PM
Quote from: WT4E on August 27, 2023, 10:00:14 PM
Any word of a season pass for the club championship this year or will I be on the bean's and toast all autumn watching Clib Champo games?

£125 for a season pass. £5 increase from last season but there could be replays in the first round this year.
No word on streaming service yet but there needs to be a season pass for that too. You can get a tv season pass for the Kerry club championships for £99.

£90 in Armagh and that is with group stages so get more games. 

LeoMc

Quote from: statto on August 29, 2023, 03:20:49 PM
Quote from: clarshack on August 27, 2023, 10:33:33 PM
Quote from: WT4E on August 27, 2023, 10:00:14 PM
Any word of a season pass for the club championship this year or will I be on the bean's and toast all autumn watching Clib Champo games?

£125 for a season pass. £5 increase from last season but there could be replays in the first round this year.
No word on streaming service yet but there needs to be a season pass for that too. You can get a tv season pass for the Kerry club championships for £99.

£90 in Armagh and that is with group stages so get more games.
Quality not quantity!

Jerome

Has anyone seen the video of the county captain on a night out at the weekend?

NotedObserver

Quote from: Jerome on August 29, 2023, 07:26:56 PM

It can't be good I assume

God14

Quote from: NotedObserver on August 29, 2023, 07:44:22 PM

Haven't seen it

Know nowt about it

But FFS whatever it is, he's entitled to a blow out like anyman.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: God14 on August 29, 2023, 08:03:24 PM
Quote from: NotedObserver on August 29, 2023, 07:44:22 PM

Haven't seen it

Know nowt about it

But FFS whatever it is, he's entitled to a blow out like anyman.

Yes I agree, and a knock out aswell
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012