Dublin v Tyrone quarter final 6.8.11 SFC 2011

Started by orangeman, July 24, 2011, 06:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

20leg-end08

Quote from: sam03/05 on August 04, 2011, 08:43:59 PM
Ricey and Stevie not even named
both will play a big part though

its to do with alphabetical order in the subs. both will play a part as part of the 30 going down.
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me

INDIANA

Tyrone strongest team really . That's our goose cooked. Hopefully we'll keep it interesting for an hour but thats probably expecting too much.

A Dublin forward got injured at training last night and is unlikely to start so we're up against it.

We'll have to hope Fyffes supply us with some special bananas to keep the monkeys happy.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: sam03/05 on August 04, 2011, 08:43:59 PM
Ricey and Stevie not even named
both will play a big part though

Team's can only name a panel of 26 for the programme, but you see 30+ out there on the match day. Every team that has been named so far this year has had the same response "xxxxxxxx isn't even in the subs, etc etc" You'd think people would learn by now!

heffo

Quote from: INDIANA on August 04, 2011, 08:53:20 PM
Tyrone strongest team really . That's our goose cooked. Hopefully we'll keep it interesting for an hour but thats probably expecting too much.

A Dublin forward got injured at training last night and is unlikely to start so we're up against it.

We'll have to hope Fyffes supply us with some special bananas to keep the monkeys happy.

We're bolloxed Indiana. These nordies will tear us a new one.

Not going to be pretty.

imtommygunn

I wonder will Penrose play to the whistle this year...

Fuzzman

I like the look of that team and would say Mugsy is delighted. Coney knows it's a competitive squad and know's he'll get a run out at some point.
I'd say Ricey isn't too pleased but with Justy coming on for him last few games he must have had a fair idea.
Role on Sat evening.

Mr. Nakata

Indiana, you've really taken the gym monkeys jibe to heart. You're now making a reference in every post. Relax man. I along with the bookmakers still consider the Dubs favourite to win this match. It should be some game. Can't wait....

Fear ón Srath Bán

Happy enough with that 15, and happier with the bench.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

INDIANA

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on August 04, 2011, 09:04:05 PM
Indiana, you've really taken the gym monkeys jibe to heart. You're now making a reference in every post. Relax man. I along with the bookmakers still consider the Dubs favourite to win this match. It should be some game. Can't wait....

A key Dublin forward is injured though.

Doesn't bode well. Reduces our chances unfortunately.

Not even Fyffes have a cure for this.

Rois

Quote from: INDIANA on August 04, 2011, 09:18:33 PM

A key Dublin forward is injured though.

Doesn't bode well. Reduces our chances unfortunately.

Not even Fyffes have a cure for this.
Don't worry, you won last year because of your defenders and our forwards. It could happen again.

ONeill

Dublin must be licking their lips. Mickey drafts in three players they turned over last year. Sure O'Gara made a mug outta Justin, Penrose lost out to the Hill and Musgy kicked 19 wides.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

heffo

Quote from: ONeill on August 04, 2011, 09:29:29 PM
Dublin must be licking their lips. Mickey drafts in three players they turned over last year. Sure O'Gara made a mug outta Justin, Penrose lost out to the Hill and Musgy kicked 19 wides.

Nonsense O'Neill.

O'Gara is out.

The Hill Whistler has emigrated/been locked up.

Mugsy has lost the baby fat and wont kick 19 wides again.

Just be gracious on Sunday will ye?

loughshore lad

Disappointing to see Kyle not starting.

Lets hope Penrose has actually been named on the team sheet this week............

ross4life

Coney unlucky not to start again but at least he was given 2 & 1/2  games to impress, Mickey going back to the tried & trusted for this game it seems. Penrose was obviously kept in cotton wool & i'm not surprised to see Ryan McMenamin dropped.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open