The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

POTUS going to hospital, marine one just landed on the south lawn. Its serious for them to not use the white house medical centre.

sid waddell

Meh, we've been through all this before with Johnson

Choreographed shite designed to elicit sympathy, will probably work too

trileacman

The people who believe Trump doesn't actually have Covid are right up there in conspiracy cloud 9 with the Qanon loonies.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

sid waddell

Quote from: trileacman on October 02, 2020, 10:54:21 PM
The people who believe Trump doesn't actually have Covid are right up there in conspiracy cloud 9 with the Qanon loonies.
Who are these people?

Your imagination seems to be running wild

sid waddell

President Superspreader

What a f**king irresponsible ****

trileacman

Quote from: sid waddell on October 02, 2020, 11:12:09 PM
Who are these people?

Go over to Twitter there and type in @votebluetosaveamerica or @blue stocking or @liberalfoo @quincyclayborne

https://twitter.com/liberalfoo/status/1311860525848948736

sid waddell

Quote from: trileacman on October 02, 2020, 11:26:01 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 02, 2020, 11:12:09 PM
Who are these people?

Go over to Twitter there and type in @votebluetosaveamerica or @blue stocking or @liberalfoo @quincyclayborne

https://twitter.com/liberalfoo/status/1311860525848948736
You can find people on the internet who believe anything

Believing Trump doesn't have Covid is quite reasonable compared to most of those things

You shouldn't worry yourself over it

It's like you're trying to give yourself stress over nothing

sid waddell

Just stumbled across this trileacman, didn't go looking for it or anything, it flashed up on my Twitter timeline so I couldn't avoid it

You can find people who'll believe anything

Most of them aren't running for Congress though, that's the thing

The Republicans seem to have a lot of these types, including Trump himself obviously

Quotehttps://twitter.com/DeAnna4Congress/status/1312073105565716488

Could Trump catching COVID-19 technically be viewed as an assassination attempt on our President by the Chinese?

trileacman

Quote from: sid waddell on October 03, 2020, 12:00:13 AM
Just stumbled across this trileacman, didn't go looking for it or anything, it flashed up on my Twitter timeline so I couldn't avoid it

The Republicans seem to have a lot of these types, including Trump himself obviously

Could Trump catching COVID-19 technically be viewed as an assassination attempt on our President by the Chinese?

Eamonnca1

If the president lies at the rate of twice per hour and keeps up that pace for a few years, you can't blame people for not knowing whether or not to believe him.

Interesting that he's willing to go to Walter Reed and avail of socialized medicine though.

sid waddell

Quote from: trileacman on October 03, 2020, 12:26:21 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 03, 2020, 12:00:13 AM

I suppose the difference between me and you there is that I wasn't going out of my way to find stupid people on the internet to reaffirm my confirmation biases

Gmac

Eamon and Sid make sure you guys say a prayer for the president tonight thanks .

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 03, 2020, 12:38:04 AM
If the president lies at the rate of twice per hour and keeps up that pace for a few years, you can't blame people for not knowing whether or not to believe him.

Interesting that he's willing to go to Walter Reed and avail of socialized medicine though.

Well he did pay $750 in taxes the other year.

Hope he doesn't run into any of those loser/sucker service men he was mocking, including amputees he didn't want in his parade.

omochain

Quote from: Gmac on October 03, 2020, 01:55:08 AM
Eamon and Sid make sure you guys say a prayer for the president tonight thanks .

No need.. your President has the whole of the Orthodox Russian Church praying for him😇

J70

Kellyanne Conway now, in addition to the two Senators announced earlier. RNC chairwoman too. They're dropping like flies. How many are we going to end up from the Trump superspreader circle?

f**k them and their cynical, arrogant, anti-scientific worldview. No sympathy.