Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Well done Villarreal, deserved that in the finish. It's hadn't the guile to beat them...

Benny u don't deserve to support a football club.

Farrandeelin

f**k that.  :(

I defended DDG in the past, but that weak penalty was pathetic.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

gawa316

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 26, 2021, 11:02:15 PM

Him missing a penalty was the final straw?

Helix.

Fair play to Villarreal dogged it out United were shocking. Huge opportunity missed.

Itchy

Utd have players to win that game in 90 mins, play shit and their keeper wouldn't save a peno if he was there all night (villareal keeper not much better) Best team on night won.

BennyCake

Quote from: gawa316 on May 26, 2021, 11:00:38 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on May 26, 2021, 10:57:19 PM
Surprise surprise, it's the yardbrush who f**ks up again. Useless sack of shit.

Not saved any of the last 36 pens he faced

I knew that for United to win, a Villarreal player would have to miss the target, because DG was never getting near any of them. And so it proved. An absolute dung heap. Let's hope that the last we see of him.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: gawa316 on May 26, 2021, 11:03:21 PM

Probably not but I'm raging.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Cunny Funt

The trophy drought goes into a 5th year and Solskjaer won't get many better chances to win silverware than that. As tough of a cup final defeat to take on the chin as possible for United, beaten on the lottery of penalties in sudden death whereby all outfield players scored. A sad end to what could be DeGea final match with United.

Congratulations to Villarreal some achievement by them to win their first ever final and in Emery they have a manager that loves this competition, scored from their only shot on target and exploited Uniteds weakness all season of switching off on a set piece. Villarreal also defended very well all night and never allowed any of United key players to have much of an impact on that game.

Muck Savage

Well done Villarreal

I honestly dont think United will win anything with OSG managing them. He made some bad calls and really that team should have won it in normal time

Can't blame De Get for missing the penalty, but FFS he should have saved 1-2 before that.

Helix.

Quote from: Farrandeelin on May 26, 2021, 11:10:37 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on May 26, 2021, 11:03:21 PM

Probably not but I'm raging.

Any United fan would be raging. And you'd hope the players will be sick after that and kick on. Unfortunately just have to take the medicine from few class clowns on the forum and move on. Pau Torres was phenomenal tonight. Get the buyout clause sorted before the Euros.. Lindelof's days have to be numbered. McTominay and Cavani probably only 2 that played to their potential.
Hopefully Solskjaer gets backing in the summer.

macker15

Well done to Villarreal.  Man Utd didn't have any bench. Crazy taken off Greenwood.

gallsman

Thought extra time was embarrassing from United. Barely on the ball at all and looked to be hoping for penalties from a long way out.

Wouldn't blame De He's in the slightest, some absolutely unreal penalties from both teams. Coquelin's was genuinely one of the best penalties I've ever seen.

GiveItToTheShooters

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PE teacher is a serial bottler

From the Bunker

Sir Alex didn't look to upset at the end. Think he was happy he got to go to a live match and was looking forward to the hospitality after.

Armagh18

That was absolutely pathetic. Didnt look like they wanted to win the game against a side that would probably finish 11-14th in the premier league. Cavani and McT played well I thought but the rest were anonymous. Disgusted with Pogba and especially Rashford.