Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quotemoortown manager is Fred McVey and apparently they will be trained by Paul McIver (son of Donegal manager Brian McIver). Good scoop for moortown, apparently Paul is an excellent coach.

Paul, still only 27,  took Derry side Claudy took their first ever intermediate championship back in 2005 in his first year with them.

ClosetotheHarte

Does anybody know when the Club Championship draws are going to be made?

ugliragman

I was very impressed with coaisland anytime I watched them last year. Obviously they have a number of excellent young minors. they have to be one of the favourites for major honours at senior level this year

ClosetotheHarte

Just got a text saying Cahal McAnenly and Pascal Canavan are the new Errigal Managers. Can anybody confirm? And if true does that mean Pascal has quit playing or would he be a Player - Manager?

ziggysego

Quote from: ClosetotheHarte on January 10, 2007, 10:55:11 PM
Does anybody know when the Club Championship draws are going to be made?

I'm surprised they haven't been made yet. It was December 2005 that they were made for last year's.
Testing Accessibility

Over the Bar

Anyone for the Club Tyrone dinner on Sat night?   I've heard Micheal O'Muireartaigh is one of the guest speakers and really looking forward to hearing him talk.  Anybody know who else has been lined up?  After last years debacle with Brolly I'm assuming they've decided to go with "serious" speakers instead of wannabe comedians.

winghalfun

I believe that the Club Championship draw will be made on the 12th February.

chuck hughes

John Morrison is the new manager of Clonoe. Gettin 12k for it! Thought their big banquet night would go to some sort of use!

Over the Bar

Is Shay McKeown the new manager of Brocagh?

laceer

heard mckeown was offered the killyman job but turned it down

full back

Quote from: chuck hughes on January 11, 2007, 10:28:44 AM
John Morrison is the new manager of Clonoe. Gettin 12k for it! Thought their big banquet night would go to some sort of use!

Is this John Morrison of Mayo fame?

botman

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 11, 2007, 11:27:24 AM
Is Shay McKeown the new manager of Brocagh?

Heard he turned it down after a discussion over money.  :P
Keep them at it.

chuck hughes

Quote from: full back on January 11, 2007, 12:25:34 PM
Quote from: chuck hughes on January 11, 2007, 10:28:44 AM

Is this John Morrison of Mayo fame?
Thats him FB. It's def true. Was talkin to a few of their players and they had meeting on tues night witht him

winghalfun

I have been reinformed (is there such a word?) that the draw will take place at the next County Board meeting on Tuesday 6th February and not 12th as previously stated.

Carmen Stateside

Sure Shay wouldnt be in it for the money!!!!  ;D