Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebel84

Quote from: Tyrone12345 on Today at 02:30:25 PM
Quote from: square_ball on Today at 11:26:38 AMI see there a Ronan Strain being doing a bit of scoring for Drumquin in the first few rounds of Division 3. Is that the fella that played underage for Tyrone? I thought he was an Omagh man?
Yeah that's him, transferred to drumquin at the beginning of the year I believe. Not sure why?

Isn't he a son of Laurence Strain who would have been originally Drumquin back in the day.

Truthsayer

Quote from: Rebel84 on Today at 07:19:22 PM
Quote from: square_ball on Today at 11:26:38 AMI see there a Ronan Strain being doing a bit of scoring for Drumquin in the first few rounds of Division 3. Is that the fella that played underage for Tyrone? I thought he was an Omagh man?
Yeah that's him, transferred to drumquin at the beginning of the year I believe. Not sure why?

Isn't he a son of Laurence Strain who would have been originally Drumquin back in the day.
Larry was Dregish? He was a tight boy.

Mikhailov

Quote from: Truthsayer on Today at 08:45:21 PM

Larry is the Granda of Ronan is he not. The father of Ronan is Laurence who played for Drumquin and a good footballer he was too.

Played county at all levels and for UUJ in sigerson as well

Truthsayer

Quote from: Mikhailov on Today at 09:50:13 PM
Quote from: Truthsayer on Today at 08:45:21 PM

Larry is the Granda of Ronan is he not. The father of Ronan is Laurence who played for Drumquin and a good footballer he was too.

Played county at all levels and for UUJ in sigerson as well
Right enough! Laurence who managed Omagh ure on bout! Im with you!,