You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Gabriel_Hurl

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

AZOffaly

The Cold frosty mornings, I love them.

But Black Ice. That's a bastard.

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

AZOffaly

No, being from the Midlands, I have a bit of experience in this Ice lark, but it's still a bollox. I came out of the house this morning, and a girl driving a 96 Fiesta was going nice and handy around the green. She game to the turn and 'whizzzz'. She ran into the pavement 3 feet from the next door neighbours 08 Lexus sitting in her driveway. The poor girl wet herself I'd say.

Black Ice - Bastard.

Gabriel_Hurl

The BCS standings - every fecking year

Franko

When you walk into any big shop this time of year and they have 6 or 7 tills with 2 of them being used...  Argos are especially bad at this - 7 tills, 2 attendants, 20 in the queue.  I find myself standing in the queue trying to convince myself that it is not a good idea to get the manager down and make a scene.... grrr....

FermPundit

I went into town on Friday night to get a pair of trainers and in two shops no staff offered any assistance. Annoying as hell. There was plenty of staff there as well but they had zero interest in me.  >:(
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

pintsofguinness

What assistance do you want?
You pick the trainers of the shelf and ask someone to get you're size in them. 

I was in tesco yesterday, I cant talk about it yet.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

FermPundit

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 01, 2008, 07:22:46 PM
What assistance do you want?
You pick the trainers of the shelf and ask someone to get you're size in them. 

I was in tesco yesterday, I cant talk about it yet.

Fair point Pints but surely they should be coming over to me and not the other way round?  The staff were standing behind the counter chatting. Bad customer service IMO
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Puckoon

Nothing worse than poor customer service - maybe Im getting grumpy but Ive started letting managers know why Im voting with my feet and leaving somewhere (i.e. a pub that has girls busy checking their phones behind the counter instead of serving a drink) or businesses that have started to rest on their laurels and are providing crap service.

There are places that actually want your money, and want your business.

pintsofguinness

Oh yeah, dicks  standing chatting and starring at their phones gets right up my nose.

You never see it over here though. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Onion Bag

Xmas tree Lights, the way you take them out every year and they are all knotted, spent half an hour last night trying to get them untangled, ended up f**king them in the bin and going and buying a new set  >:(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!