Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on June 06, 2009, 03:55:18 PM
Quote from: Derry Dolly on June 05, 2009, 10:54:33 PM
drinks bans!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Alkie
Is there another sort in Derry. The DLA isn't referred to as the Derry Liquor Licence for nothing.

DoYerJob Linesman

17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

tyroneboi

tyrone girl

U beat me to it kevin madden wrecked my head the whole way through that match i couldnt listen to him

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 06, 2009, 07:35:43 PM
U beat me to it kevin madden wrecked my head the whole way through that match i couldnt listen to him

Totally agree.

He left poor Sidebottom with feck all to work with.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

clarshack

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 06, 2009, 09:12:11 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on June 06, 2009, 07:35:43 PM

Totally agree.

He left poor Sidebottom with feck all to work with.

the pair of them actually put me to sleep for a while in the 1st half!

tyrone girl

f**king people and roundabouts. Thats three times this week i have nearly been smashed while going through one. I must have a big sign on my head when i go through them that says oh shes coming to my right il just go on through  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

jimbo

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 09, 2009, 09:19:03 AM
f**king people and roundabouts. Thats three times this week i have nearly been smashed while going through one. I must have a big sign on my head when i go through them that says oh shes coming to my right il just go on through  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Totally agree, indicators on most peoples cars and especially at roundabouts are totally obselete.

blewuporstuffed

most people dont seem to know who has the right of way at aroundabout!!!!! :-\
they either sit there like lemons waiting for you to go when they have the right of way or just plough straight through!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

tyrone girl

Yep it drives me insane. But this dick this morning just ploughed across the roundabout and he clearly saw me driving through it and i was to his right, there was noone to my right. Stupid f**kers

Franko

Totally agree - people who dont use signals (especially at mini roundabouts) do my head in.

SidelineKick

There's your problem right there TG!! They are ROUND abouts, you go ROUND them.

As always, you're welcome  ;D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.