Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Brian Robson has to be the 1st name on the list, absolutely amazin player who just played in a average team

norabeag

Ronnie Johnsen not even mentioned so far. Amazing player given his injury tally.
Heinze was also a class act though loyalty not a trait

ross4life

Well the Games are coming think & fast now, Fulham next up on Sunday when i expect united to be in 3rd place before kick off so chance to go top again

this is uniteds 30th league game & last season the 30th game was the turning point in the season (macheda) after which united finished the season unbeaten

got payback on Milan on Wednesday now it's time to get Payback for that Fulham 3 united 0 Result in December  8)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

full back

Quote from: ross4life on March 12, 2010, 05:05:43 PM
this is uniteds 30th league game & last season the 30th game was the turning point in the season (macheda) after which united finished the season unbeaten

fcuk me ross but you are the statto of this board  :D

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ross4life

Quote from: full back on March 12, 2010, 05:10:04 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 12, 2010, 05:05:43 PM

fcuk me ross but you are the statto of this board  :D

haha & uniteds 29th game last season marked the final defeat v Fulham  :o I'm thinking the 33rd game will be the turning point this season (hopefully in united favour)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on March 12, 2010, 05:27:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLEd3f1PGG0

Found this on youtube. Good film but this clip is the highlight

the man was a pure artist of game & will be forever one of my all time favourites "i am not a man! i am Cantona"

Square Ball

Quote from: Boycey on March 12, 2010, 09:06:38 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 12, 2010, 12:24:16 AM
Quote from: ross4life on March 11, 2010, 11:57:06 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on March 11, 2010, 11:53:33 PM
QuoteThe 1990-91 season was particularly great for Steve Bruce, as he managed to net an incredible 13 League goals for United and 19 in all competitions. However, despite the rugged defender's and The Reds' great season they did lose out in the League Cup final to Sheffield Wednesday, courtesy of Manchester born, John Sheriden's long range strike.

I'm right but only just...

Fairly shocked by that statistic.

lol you got in before me  :D

speaking of kings what about Denis law

Legend... he relegated them  8)... he should have celebrated a bit more though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXpF2v0Kgvk

Eh no he didn't...

Agree with Boycey, they were doomed anyway
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ross4life

The Watcher Pat

What a thread title...Wazza better that Pele?

Good player alright but that's taking the biscuit!!

Wasn't even as good as Henry when he was in PL.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

ross4life

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on March 12, 2010, 07:54:28 PM

the Thread title has been discussed to death on here give your complaints to full back  ;)

for the record Henry best total was 30 goals in the league rooney is on 23 at the moment & it's fair to say Rooney is a better all round team player

Puckoon

Quote from: ross4life on March 12, 2010, 08:06:41 PM

the Thread title has been discussed to death on here give your complaints to full back  ;)

for the record Henry best total was 30 goals in the league rooney is on 23 at the moment & it's fair to say Rooney is a better all round team player

Why is that fair to say?

ross4life

Quote from: Puckoon on March 12, 2010, 08:07:23 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 12, 2010, 08:06:41 PM

Why is that fair to say?

can't remember henry running back to defend that often but i could be wrong?

Minder

When Henry was in his prime there hasn't been a better player in the EPL. He was pretty much unplayable.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Watcher Pat

Henry set up a lot more goals that Rooney as well Oh and Henry is a World cup winner to boot something Rooney will never do...I just cant believe that Man U fans compare Rooney to Pele!

oh and that Pele song that UTD sing about Rooney...stole from Arsenal..."Have you seen the new Pele 'cause he goes by the name of Thierry Henry"
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME