The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Quote from: Bingo on March 22, 2012, 09:38:25 AM
Re Wigan Tickets, I think you'd get sorted ok over there for this game. Get out to the ground early and ask round, beware of fakes and tickets in the away end though. As its wigan just down the round and their small awat support, very likely that the touts will have away tickets to sell.

A word of warning. I went over for the Swansea game in November and the touts were looking for £150 for a ticket five minutes after kick-off! Times have changed. As for going into the away end, are you mad? Quite apart from the chance of having your head kicked in, where's the fun in it?

Minder

Quote from: David McKeown on March 22, 2012, 12:37:34 AM
Lads

Quick question, heading to Liverpool this weekend for a stag.  Most of the rest are heading to Anfield on Saturday but I didn't book the trip till tonight because of ongoing health issues so can't get a ticket off the club the way they have.  Whats the chances of picking one up outside the ground at a reasonable price or can anyone recommend somewhere

David, @LFCTicketPool might be worth a look on Twitter, supporters that have extra tickets usually selling them at face value.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Bingo

Quote from: deiseach on March 22, 2012, 12:18:44 PM
Quote from: Bingo on March 22, 2012, 09:38:25 AM
Re Wigan Tickets, I think you'd get sorted ok over there for this game. Get out to the ground early and ask round, beware of fakes and tickets in the away end though. As its wigan just down the round and their small awat support, very likely that the touts will have away tickets to sell.

A word of warning. I went over for the Swansea game in November and the touts were looking for £150 for a ticket five minutes after kick-off! Times have changed. As for going into the away end, are you mad? Quite apart from the chance of having your head kicked in, where's the fun in it?

What happened your season ticket?

If you read what i say, i said to beware of tickets in away end. The touts won't say they in away end and just take the money and leave you at it. Happened a group of us before V Man City, two ended up in away end, they survived but we asked stewards to move them at half time and they did.

Twitter very useful how for spares as minder says. Follow Jim Boardman on twitter and he'll retweet anyone with spares. A few forums very useful as well.

deiseach

Quote from: Bingo on March 22, 2012, 12:40:51 PM
What happened your season ticket?

It's my wife's season ticket. This is how my season ticket stacks up:

Unless they have another purge of the list, I think I'll be waiting another few years at least.

Quote from: Bingo on March 22, 2012, 12:40:51 PMIf you read what i say, i said to beware of tickets in away end. The touts won't say they in away end and just take the money and leave you at it. Happened a group of us before V Man City, two ended up in away end, they survived but we asked stewards to move them at half time and they did.

Oh right. Fair point, my apologies.

Bingo

You closer than me! I was on list, actually got a season ticket, two actually, went to a match and then they contacted me after it to say they issued them to the wrong person (same name). They apologised, give me a few free games etc. Then when they done the tidy up last year and i queried why I had no waiting list number, they said I wasn't on the list and would have to rejoin it!

Luckily, i've managed fine for tickets and got all the games I;ve wanted and more, even managed a trip to wembley but don't think i'll qualify for FA Cup semi.

Captain Obvious

Liverpool currently drawing another home game. 1-2 down will be happy with another draw now.

new devil

'How shit must you be - we're winning away.' - Wigan fans' chant at Anfield.  ;D ;D

Seriously though...yous are f**king shit

Lecale2

I was prepared to give him a chance but Roy Hodgson really has to go now. All that money wasted.

EC Unique

AQMP

Liverpool's last 17 league games (from start of December)

W 5
D 5
L 7

20 points out of a possible 51 :o

new devil

Think he'll crack very soon...being the spineless f**ker he is he'll jump before hes pushed

J70

Quote from: new devil on March 24, 2012, 05:58:21 PM

Think he'll crack very soon...being the spineless f**ker he is he'll jump before hes pushed

Yes, his career as a player and manager really has been the epitome of someone without guts.

Knobend.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: J70 on March 24, 2012, 06:01:26 PM

Yes, his career as a player and manager really has been the epitome of someone without guts.

Knobend.

Gazzler

Quote from: J70 on March 24, 2012, 06:01:26 PM

Knobend.

He's probably to young to remember the world class player Kenny was, he's probably even too young to remember him winning the Premier League as a a manager never mind what he won as Liverpool manager first time around.