DUBLIN v TYRONE JANUARY 2009 CROKE PARK

Started by Canalman, September 29, 2008, 02:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

QuoteI couldn't give a monkeys about anyone's view of me here or my reasons for not going to the game. Really doesn't bother me. I'm quite happy that in this instance the Gaa won't be getting my hard earned cash and can leech off somebody else for a change.
There'll be no club houses built this year then!  :D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyssam5

Never mind the fans.
More importantly are the Dublin players going to show up this time, or will they continue with their boycott?

Tyrone Dreamer

I see Tankie and Indiana have some support over at

http://www.reservoirdubs.com/forum/index.php?topic=3865.180

I like one posters description of this site as - GrumpyoldnorthernGAAfootballandwedontknowwhathurlingisbecauseweareidiots.com

To be fair half these lads were boycotting last summers game to because it was the wrong Saturday. They were also very worried at the time that they were going to beat Tyrone by to much meaning the hype was going to get out of hand.

Tyrone Dreamer

Are Dublin fans insecure? I notice over there that after someone says something its nearly always followed by another posting saying have a pat on the back or good karma. There's a lot of kiss arsing goes on.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on January 02, 2009, 11:36:24 PM
I see Tankie and Indiana have some support over at

http://www.reservoirdubs.com/forum/index.php?topic=3865.180

I like one posters description of this site as - GrumpyoldnorthernGAAfootballandwedontknowwhathurlingisbecauseweareidiots.com

I take offence to that
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on January 02, 2009, 11:39:26 PM
Are Dublin fans insecure? I notice over there that after someone says something its nearly always followed by another posting saying have a pat on the back or good karma. There's a lot of kiss arsing goes on.

The fellas on that site are a shower of knobs...They only refer to Meath people as being from M**th which is a bit immature really don't you think  ???..Laois people are citrus fans or something stupid like that..
I also got banned once for offering a opinion which they didn't seem to like and was sent a rather unkind email from one of their mods... :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

the Deel Rover

When is this fecking game on. This must be the longest running thread on a league game ever
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

reddgnhand

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on January 02, 2009, 11:39:26 PM

Thers one from the Orchard County who's on here regular does a lot of arse kissing and handing out these pat on the backs. Sickens my hole.

Tyrone Dreamer

Saw that all right. Remember reading him telling them that Tyrone were finished and were going no where. Have a POTB and some Karma.

heffo

I'd be slightly more worried with your apparent morbid obsession with Dublin and Reservoirdubs - have a POTB..

Tyrone Dreamer

Just like to keep up to date with how the lads are who built are club houses for us.

heffo

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on January 04, 2009, 12:56:38 PM
Just like to keep up to date with how the lads are who built are club houses for us.

I'm sure a postcard or short thank you letter would suffice - you're looking like a voyeur..this online stalking has to end

INDIANA

i'd say he has a picture of the 3 castles on his bedroom wall! Probably time to start talking about the game lads.

Doohicky

Anyone have any idea if this game will be one where Season Ticket holders have to prebook their seats? There is stuff about it in the FAQ, but nothing about how we would go about doing it. I assume that details of this will come with the card?
What you all think?

20leg-end08

Could any of yiz help me with a question bout the tickets?

I'm ordering a few for students off ticketmaster prob just guna print them off. I know for the student discount they just have to show their student cards to some fellas outside but I read somewhere that ye can only get this discount if the tickets are for the cusack or davin stands? Is this true? No major deal like just wondering
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me