Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

misse all the action, is it on the net anywhere?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Minder

Watched it as a neutral and glad to see Clonoe win after Mc Ginn acting like a gypsy, but i suppose you are what you are.........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Over the Bar

Well done Clonoe, best team won.  Give Ulster a rattle!

kickingmule

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 26, 2008, 05:23:22 PM
MgGinn sank the head into a Clonoe sub who was up in his face - the Clonoe number 5 then cowardly sank the head into McGinn from behind, but it didn't seem to bother him.
jayas christ man ... are ya for real ? .... i hope the powers that be, ban the f**ker for life!!!

milltown row

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ONeill

Glorious Clonoe.....the East rule once again.

We saw Dromore in all their glory today. Sums the club up to a tee. Their mindset since the start of the decade has been often questionable and mostly objectionable to say the least.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

bigfrank

Congrats Clonoe,them boys have balls hi!!! Beaten Errigal,Carmen and Dromore on way to being champions!!!

Steely display,hats off to all the players and Cassidy!!! :o :o :o

kickingmule

was supporting dromore, ..... but after seeing that nonsence .... glad they were beaten .... Congrats Clonoe  :)

20leg-end08

gwan the rahillys :D bout time the O'Neill cup came back to the east!

pity the row will get the headlines rather than Clonoes immense season. Beating Carrickmore, Errigal and Dromore takes some doing and they'l be hard stopped in ulster.
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me

midnightcaller

Congrats to Clonoe! Deserving champions! When you beat the best teams in Tyrone no-one can argue or question you as worthy champions!
Sending off has an influence on the game. Unlucky miss by McCusker at the end.

As for McGinn- it was a cowardly action and hopefully it will be dealt with accordingly. Gets worse each time you watch it!! Cant understand how the umpire didn't deal with it!

KIDDO- Head up mate!!

sawel

correct me but is Mc Ginn not a primary school principal
Pure corner boy actions
We have had Paul Devlin in Celtic Park getting 18 months i think now Noel Mc Ginn in the running for at least the same
Thats a 80's and a 90's Tyrone defender in management
Dread to think what Mc Menamin will bring
Thank God Paul Donnelly now lives in London

Carmen Stateside

Well done to Clonoe, deserved it! Mc Cusker was unlucky near the end but what a kick from mc Nulty from the 45, deserved to win any game!
Mc Ginn deserves everything thats coming to him!

bigfrank

How did Auger v Coa game go???

Its important to somebody surely!!! ;D ;D ;D

Radioulster

v poor game but what can we expect when we leave our showpiece game till this time of year on a heavy pitch tho in fairness there are county finals going on all over the country in counties which had much more time than us to finish up compettitions. Some disgraceful scenes at the end of normal time. Mr McGinn has left a very bad aftertaste to the whole proceedings. He has shamed the county in front of a nationwide audience. I find it hard to have any sympathy for him as he has always been pretty objectionable as a player and as a manager. fair play to Clonoe it wasnt pretty but they won the game. I thought they could have pushed on forward second half with the spare man but it worked out for them in the end. Cassidy has done a great job with them they were still going very strong in extra time. Thought Burke was very impressive all game for Clonoe. Great to see the O'Neill Cup back in the east.