Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saffrongael

0-2 in the second half not great
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

NorthAntrim

Can we turn Dublin over? Gerard Walsh, James McNaughton, Eoghan Campbell and Niall McKenna all missed the Limerick game. If these 4 are available you'd like to think we have a chance. Donal Burke a hugh loss for Dublin

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NorthAntrim on February 06, 2024, 12:35:14 PMCan we turn Dublin over? Gerard Walsh, James McNaughton, Eoghan Campbell and Niall McKenna all missed the Limerick game. If these 4 are available you'd like to think we have a chance. Donal Burke a hugh loss for Dublin

Tipp were flying against Dublin, not sure if Tipp are further on in their league prep or Dublin just were not at the races but Dublin are still a decent tier 2 team and we'd not a top performance with all our best players available for that game to get anything from it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 06, 2024, 12:54:07 PM
Quote from: NorthAntrim on February 06, 2024, 12:35:14 PMCan we turn Dublin over? Gerard Walsh, James McNaughton, Eoghan Campbell and Niall McKenna all missed the Limerick game. If these 4 are available you'd like to think we have a chance. Donal Burke a hugh loss for Dublin

Tipp were flying against Dublin, not sure if Tipp are further on in their league prep or Dublin just were not at the races but Dublin are still a decent tier 2 team and we'd not a top performance with all our best players available for that game to get anything from it

Very little between the teams in Corrigan last year. Was a really competitive game actually.

I would say if anything we have dipped a little but going by Sunday so have they, but hard to judge how strong Tipp were.

imtommygunn

I don't think we're at the level of a Dublin with the players we are missing unfortunately  :-\

NorthAntrim

Corrigan and Donal Burke are a leveller. I think we could be surprised this weekend

Saffron_sam20

£18 seems a bit much for a National League game at Corrigan is it Croke Park set the prices for league games?

imtommygunn

I think it's standard per division football and hurling.

Saffrongael

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 08, 2024, 08:46:17 AMI think it's standard per division football and hurling.

Yeah it's higher because we are Div 1, I assume the football is cheaper in Div 3. It is expensive but the Gaa don't care
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 08, 2024, 09:03:30 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 08, 2024, 08:46:17 AMI think it's standard per division football and hurling.

Yeah it's higher because we are Div 1, I assume the football is cheaper in Div 3. It is expensive but the Gaa don't care

It's Live on TG4 Sport for free for those short of a few quid
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

scamroc

Any feedback from the meeting on Monday about the hurling leagues?

NorthAntrim

Quote from: scamroc on February 08, 2024, 06:34:43 PMAny feedback from the meeting on Monday about the hurling leagues?

not sure anything was decided

imtommygunn

That was a good performance but gutting the way it panned out. Definitely pleased that new players look not too bad but definitely one that got away.

Saffrongael

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 11, 2024, 03:24:28 PMThat was a good performance but gutting the way it panned out. Definitely pleased that new players look not too bad but definitely one that got away.

Yep, that's as poor as I have seen Dublin. They were never winning that without the clanger from Smyth in nets, brutal mistake.

seafoid