You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Silly bastards not looking before the open car doors  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Aaron Boone

At bottle banks, do we leave caps/tops/corks on the glass containers?

Ulick

The latest fad to reply with this +1 shite on discussion forums now. If you have nothing worthwhile to say, don't bother.

wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!

JohnDenver

Quote from: Ulick on July 08, 2010, 10:48:49 AM
The latest fad to reply with this +1 shite on discussion forums now. If you have nothing worthwhile to say, don't bother.

touché

(il take this one wherefromreferee)

ziggysego

+ 1
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on July 08, 2010, 11:37:48 AM

+ 1

MWWSI 2017

eiled in the bushes

people who use " lol " all the fecking time,sometimes two or three times in one message.i dont need you to tell me you're joking or trying to be funny. i can honestly say i have never used it and never freaking will.
get some metal in your life

ziggysego

Quote from: eiled in the bushes on July 08, 2010, 10:40:56 PM
people who use " lol " all the fecking time,sometimes two or three times in one message.i dont need you to tell me you're joking or trying to be funny. i can honestly say i have never used it and never freaking will.

Are you being serious?
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

lol :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

eiled in the bushes

Quote from: ziggysego on July 08, 2010, 11:17:43 PM

Are you being serious?
:D
get some metal in your life

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

el_cuervo_fc

muppet

New Yorkers who misuse the word 'freaking'.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: muppet on July 09, 2010, 01:58:57 PM

New Yorkers who misuse the word 'freaking'.

Non-New Yorkers who copy them.
MWWSI 2017