Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardal

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 17, 2009, 05:48:08 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 17, 2009, 05:40:37 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 17, 2009, 05:09:21 PM
Supply obviously has ran out!

Not much of a supply then is it!

Every supply has to run out sooner or later.

When you buy bog roll, say you buy a 4 pack, do you put 3 in the bathroom and keep one in "supply"? Then when these 3 are used up, you use the "supply" bog roll. Then when this is used, the supply is gone.

Your full of shit Ziggy! (no pun intended)  :D

Yes your hand, like the Indians

High Wide and Handsome

being extremely hungover in work!

not well  :'(
"Swing er over!"

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

man in black

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 21, 2009, 09:36:14 AM
alex ferguson

Alex is sound. He knows how to grind some peoples gears. Fair play to him.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

rolloutking

The way the media are selective with the stats they display in order to sensationalise their story.

Just from looking at skysports this morning I seen two perfect examples.

Quote'A landmark day in the Midlands saw Doyle's goal help Wolves to their first Premier League success at home since May 2004.'

QuoteBolton Wanderers have taken just one point from a possible nine at home this season while they have not won on home soil since they battered Middlesbrough 4-1 at the beginning of April.

The way the reporters write these facts lets on as if Wolves havnt won a home premier league game in 5 years but he doesnt say that they where in the championship for 4 fours between times.

The same with Bolton, as if they havnt won a home game in 5 months, but the reported declines to mention the summer break

f**k that annoys me

redhugh

Drunken arseholes sitting at the bar telling you that your wife is wonderful and that you'd better "luk after that wee girl lak an egg"over and over again.Thank fcuk his neighbour came over and told me that his own wife had left him  because he knocked the shit outta her- what a hateful hypocritical bullying weak minded piece of shit!

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: redhugh on September 21, 2009, 12:27:32 PM
Drunken arseholes sitting at the bar telling you that your wife is wonderful and that you'd better "luk after that wee girl lak an egg"over and over again.Thank fcuk his neighbour came over and told me that his own wife had left him  because he knocked the shit outta her- what a hateful hypocritical bullying weak minded piece of shit!

speak your mind there chap  :D
"Swing er over!"

Cillo

The statement 'I'll tell you what it is' I don'r know why this grinds my gears but customers saying it on the phone really annoys me.

Also constantly having to answer the phone grinds me gears, no-one else seems to want to pick it up!

Puckoon

Not being able to watch the AIF for the first time in over 20 years.

anportmorforjfc

What happened Puck, why were u not able to see it?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on September 21, 2009, 05:40:07 PM
Not being able to watch the AIF for the first time in over 20 years.
I caught the last 15 minutes last year and none of it this year. 

and not being there for the homecoming
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Paper jams in printers
and traffic jams on roads. No other type of jams annoy me, although is marmalade a type of jam?

Puckoon

I just didn't have a computer to watch it on.

Cillo

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 21, 2009, 09:29:25 PM
Gossips, people who live for gossip, people who love spreading the gossip, people who love when something bad happens to someone else so that they can spread the gossip and add even more gossip on top of the gossip that is going around.  Gossip, Gossip, Gossip, its everywhere i look, gossip vultures are everywhere, i cant look round but someone is spreading manure gossip about someone else.  Gossip compells some peoples lives, they just need more and more gossip.  Every day more gossip,  bigger gossip, more juicy gossip.  it a drug to some people...not me though.

Didnt you say in some other thread there that you buy the enquirer magazine for the gossip.

People in small towns tend to love the gossip more. This is because there is usually feck all else happening therefore gossip passes the time. Who is the biggest gossip on the board?

Cillo

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 21, 2009, 09:48:34 PM
Quote from: Cillo on September 21, 2009, 09:46:32 PM
Who is the biggest gossip on the board?

Ulster Exile and Hound of Ulster are currently 1 & 2.  Pm's full of gossip.

Really?
Maybe they could get their own column in the Sun or something. Any chance of these two starting a thread re all the gossip they come across on the board and off?