The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

the never argue with an idiot because first they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience comes to mind......................

Tyrones own

Ah sure it's like the auld saying.."Opinions are like Arseholes, everyone has one" except for poor Muppet that is :-[
he just has to wipe his chin a bit more than most :-*
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

ziggysego

Hopefully this will calm everyone the f**k down and you can agree.

Testing Accessibility

Tyrones own

Very good Zig :D..how come you don't have it as an Avator :P
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Did any of ye happen to catch Michelle Obama on Fri with the quivering lip and the crocodile
tear in her eye about the poor people of this country needing help with medical coverage...
not tomorrow, not next year but right now.

Now I understand that to a large extent this is very true and lends itself well to the agenda being pushed here
but I wonder was she as beaten up over it in '05/'06 when she was drawing in a 300+K salary
( tripled 2 months after hubby got him self elected to the senate ) while serving on the board of the University of Chicago medical center in a
position that didn't exist before she got there and has not been filled since she left in '07 ::) True Chicago style Cronyism or what?
they even payed her a salary of 67k for the year after she left, wonder how she factored in the down trodden in accepting that ::)

Said Medical center of which she set on the board was investigated and widely reported at the time to have been busing
out poor uninsured people to surrounding hospitals to free up the emergency rooms at her hospital for insured, paying patients :o
so much so that the investigation almost cost the medical center it's tax exemption status.... Now how's that for an eye opener in to
the Obama's and their caring nature of the medical care situation of the down trodden? Bet ye haven't read much about this tit bit of a news story in Ireland
...mind you it's not exactly widely reported here either right enough sure only a racist would bring any of this up ::)
The lot of them are Liars and blatant hypocrites of the highest order but even they can only keep up the facade for so long..hence the rush!
  - Walter Lippmann

deiseach

Quote from: Tyrones own on September 22, 2009, 05:00:18 AM
Now I understand that to a large extent this is very true and lends itself well to the agenda being pushed here
but I wonder was she as beaten up over it in '05/'06 when she was drawing in a 300+K salary
( tripled 2 months after hubby got him self elected to the senate ) while serving on the board of the University of Chicago medical center in a
position that didn't exist before she got there and has not been filled since she left in '07 ::) True Chicago style Cronyism or what?
they even payed her a salary of 67k for the year after she left, wonder how she factored in the down trodden in accepting that ::)

A farrago of nonsense

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/michelle-obamas-salary/

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on September 22, 2009, 12:42:24 AM
Ah sure it's like the auld saying.."Opinions are like Arseholes, everyone has one" except for poor Muppet that is :-[
he just has to wipe his chin a bit more than most :-*

That sort of post sums up USA politics nicely.

Over there it passes for debate, over here it wouldn't make the tabloids.

Listen to Michael Graham on George Hook's show. He is obviously very intelligent and articulate but supresses that to resort to issue 'leftie pinko' diatribes to anyone who doesn't bow to republican thinking.
MWWSI 2017

botman

I think Obama is fantastic. Pity we can't vote him in here.
Keep them at it.

anportmorforjfc

botman

Keep them at it.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

botman

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on September 22, 2009, 01:57:01 PM
Quote from: botman on September 22, 2009, 01:48:05 PM
Quote from: anportmorforjfc on September 22, 2009, 01:46:44 PM
Quote from: botman on September 22, 2009, 01:27:42 PM
I think Obama is fantastic. Pity we can't vote him in here.

why?

Because he is black.

Great reason

Thanks. I put a lot of thought into it.

Ziggy you should try it you might like it. Curry half chips half rice a real cure. Like Obama he is curing the world a little bit each day. God I think he is fantastic. :)

Keep them at it.