Cocaine!

Started by GalwayBayBoy, December 10, 2007, 10:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

All over the shop these days according to Prime Time. They are even hoovering it up in glamourous Portarlington.

Traces found in 92% of bars tested nationwide and at Croker, RDS, RTE, Galway Races, Rose of Tralee big top, etc.

Square Ball

Bars are now taking to putting petroleum jelly on the top of cisterns to absorb the stuff, well thats if your stupid enough to put in on the top of it without first of all making sure its not wet
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Shamrock Shore

This was shocking stuff.

Mentalists taking it in the open at 9 in the morning  :o
Another clown spent 150k in one year  :o

And the customs fella showing the 150 cocktail sausage type pellets that the mules smuggle in at at the one time - more or less smugly saying "lads, straight from his arse up your nose".

Gold

Who here has taken Coke??

I havnt--if it is so widespread then many on this board should have taken it
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Puckoon

When I first came to america, I took a fair bit on a regular basis for about a year. I took it in the privacy of my own home, with friends, and any time I went out (rarely) under the influence of the drug, I didnt enjoy myself. We just sat around and talked alot of shite, played music and enjoyed ourselves. Never any bother out of anyone, although I think its the company you keep that makes it that way as Ive seen plenty of people taking drugs who become complete arseholes.

EDIT: Not a glorification, or an endorsement, just an honest answer to a question. These things arent called recreational drugs for no reason. People try them and more often than not, enjoy them. Thankfully, I got over the thrill very quick and just moved onto living a quiet life.

new devil

I haven't.... or any drug for that matter!! have noting against any one who does just no interest in it!

stew

Quote from: new devil on December 11, 2007, 01:31:03 AM
I haven't.... or any drug for that matter!! have noting against any one who does just no interest in it!

I never so much as smoked a cigarette and never would, I think that it is idiocy to do so and I have no time for those that distribute them and not much more for those that take them. Drink is the only thing I ever did that would be addictive and that is more than enough for me.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

I'm with stew on that one.
Testing Accessibility

FL/MAYO

I had two friends that got hooked on it in about 20 years ago. They eventually got of it but have never been the same since, never had any ambition afterwards and never lived up to the promise that they showed in their younger days.

imtommygunn

I would go out and get p***ed like the next man and enjoy it but anyone who I have ever seen on this - well I think they behave like nothing short of assholes. I don't understand why people would take it to behave like what they then proceed to behave like.

Your woman in Dublin's story is an awfully sad story - such a waste of life. She sounded like a girl with looks and to be honest living a life with a load of hangers on about her with her "habit" looking like just an escape for her. A lot of businessmen etc in Dublin will likely get exposed and banged up for this. Once the phone records are retrieved whoever supplied her is f**ked.

It really is an awful habit. I don't give a crap if people take drugs - it's up to themselves - but they're not something I'm interested in. If it makes you behave like an absolute asshole though why bother. Cocaine makes people behave like absolute assholes.

Fishbat

I've saw many more folk acting the bollox drunk - and a lot more violence and accidents through drink too.  Drinkers can't throw stones..They're all drugs...and its hypocrisy

Is it morally any different to feed and get a child hooked on burgers, sweets or soft drink as it is to flog them cigarettes/booze down the local shop? None of them are good

Plenty of people hooked on legal derivitives of the cocoa plant too.

Plenty of addicts for almost anything you can think off - human nature

J70

Quote from: Gold on December 10, 2007, 11:50:12 PM
Who here has taken Coke??

I havnt--if it is so widespread then many on this board should have taken it

I haven't, but a few of my mates have, as well as a close relative who ended up in rehab (I've had a few relatives in rehab for drink too). My drug use amounts to the very occasional drag of a spliff back in college and a little bit of speed once on a stag weekend in eastern Europe. I've never smoked, so even a drag of cannabis wasn't easy to take!

Tyrones own

Never took it, nor never had an awful lot of time for those that do,
or especially supply it!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stephenite

Quote from: Tyrones own on December 11, 2007, 04:41:48 AM

Never took it, nor never had an awful lot of time for those that do,
or especially supply it!

Are you based in the States?

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann