Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Quote from: stephenite on December 11, 2007, 10:11:18 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on December 11, 2007, 05:59:15 AM
Quote from: stephenite on December 11, 2007, 05:54:50 AM
Are you able to vote?

Where are you headed with this one?
Very simple single questions :-\

OK, you don't have a lot of time for people who do coke - and considering your somewhat right wing stance on many issues I just wondered if you ever voted for someone who has used cocaine, (ie) George W. Bush?

Think I'll start a thread like his holiness about Internet bullying, me and my buddy George do seem 
to get a lot of attention around here :P maybe even start my own message board as there are a few ;) of ye here
that seem to have a serious infatuation with me for my honest views. ;D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stephenite

Ah I'd have no problem with what I'd consider to be your right wing views. I'd agree with some of them and disagree with others, I was just wondering if you'd voted for him, considering his history of substance abuse and how you marry that with your comments regarding abusers of cocaine?

Tyrones own

I'm not sold on that thought at all, that in order to be anti left that one must be labeled a right winger :-\
not that there's anything wrong with that :P
Yes i did vote for him, he was the lesser of the two evils at the time imho! should i go stand in the corner?

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stephenite

Quote from: Tyrones own on December 12, 2007, 05:04:45 AM
I'm not sold on that thought at all, that in order to be anti left that one must be labeled a right winger :-\

Neither am I, like I said, I'd agree with some and disagree with others, not sure anyone could try and sell that to someone with half a wit!

Yes i did vote for him, he was the lesser of the two evils at the time imho

Fair enough, not looking for justifiaction as to why you voted for him in terms of his policies per se more trying to find out if his cocaine abuse entered into your decision making at the time you cast your vote, and if it did does that not make your views on cocaine users a tad hypocritical? I mean you say you have no time for them (cocaine users) but are willing to vote to put one of them into the most powerful job in the world, just can't really see the rationale behind it.

should i go stand in the corner?

Errrm - yeah, go for it!

his holiness nb

Quote from: Tyrones own on December 12, 2007, 04:09:57 AM
Think I'll start a thread like his holiness about Internet bullying, me and my buddy George do seem 
to get a lot of attention around here :P maybe even start my own message board as there are a few ;) of ye here
that seem to have a serious infatuation with me for my honest views. ;D

Stealing my ideas would be no better than bullying, I wont be happy  ;)

But didnt you hear, love has caught on and I have made peace with my little fan club.
Ask me holy bollix