Down cheats must offer Kildare a replay

Started by T Fearon, August 29, 2010, 09:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 30, 2010, 12:11:12 AM
well, all wumming aside, isnt that the second game in a row that an Ulster referee was in charge of a Down game ?  I think McEneaney is a good ref and is as impartial as he can be but when you see the likes of Brolly and the way all the Ulster lads on here stick together you'd have to wonder if, subconciously, he would be biased....that was the most blatant square ball I've ever seen...couldn't believe that it was given.....are there no refs in Connacht or Munster that could have reffed this game ?

See above, my post referring to Munster refs.
Testing Accessibility

swagger

well disputed square ball goals have happened before and will happen again, but the sour grapes fearon has show is ludicrous! This was not down's fault, it was a refereeing error!
riiiiiiiiiite

Pangurban

Sure Fearon there is no point in being stupid if you cant demonstrate it, you are as well raving there as in Bed. It was a square ball, no Down man would deny it,but two umpires and a ref. did not call it, thats the rub of luck that Armagh benefited from all too often. Kildare men have a right to complain, they dont need Armagh proxies and shit stirrers to do it for them.

BallyhaiseMan

Lads
you should know better by now,not to respond to this clowns trolling.

Dubh driocht

Tone, delighted to see you back. It just wouldn't have been the same without you. Timing is everything, just like tradition.

imtommygunn

Tony I know you are a WUM but I'd not be surprised if you believe what you wrote. They make tv programmes about ludicrous characters like you.

In the Onion Bag

TONE GONE FISHING
After being silent for so long Its good to see Tony stirring again. Se he has forgone GA in favour of virtual Fly-Fishing. I expect because he has no further Arma GA excitement this year. 

When it comes Web Fly-fishing Tony excells and I would nominate him for AI Champion WFF in compenstation for his Arma dissapointment.

Happy fishing Ton.

nrico2006

What is frustrating from a neutral, and not just from this game, is the number of unbelievably poor refereeing decisions consistently made throughout this championship.  The square ball call to an official should have been bread and butter, yet the referee and the two umpires all fail to spot the indicretion?  Something seriously needs to be done here as its simply not fair on the teams playing, putting in so much yet being compromised by a potentially hazardous official.

As for PME being in charge of this game with an Ulster team involved, I honestly believe that the referee. should be from a province which does not contain one of the two teams playing.  I said the same about Coldrick taking charge of the Tyrone and Dublin game
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Donnellys Hollow

We woz robbed I tells ya!

Catch a grip ffs
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Square Ball

he was in the square that long he could of had a cup of tea and a Mars bar before the ball arrived in it, but sh1t happens
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

the colonel

Sure didn't the Kildare man take at least 7 steps for their goal so it evened itself up more or less
the difference between success and failure is energy

The Worker

Bensars

;D ;D ;D

Another terrible weekend for the Large lad.  Spurs getting tanked and then his much more successful neighbours celebrating the prospect another All Ireland final appearance.

Farrandeelin

Thing is though, Tony's 100% correct on this one.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.