Down cheats must offer Kildare a replay

Started by T Fearon, August 29, 2010, 09:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

For the second time this year the outcome of a crucial game has been determined by a diabolical refereeing decision. Even Coulter admits he was in the square, so the pressure must now be put on the Down County Board to offer Kildare a replay, in a similar fashion to the pressure put on Meath after the Leinster Final. There is no alternative, otherwise in the unlikely event of Down beating Cork, their All Ireland win will be totally discredited in any event.

Tyrones own

Somebody's sore after that result...A few of the Armagh men have become quite the comedians laughing stock around here lately  :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Dinny Breen

I have already started a facebook page...
#newbridgeornowhere

fer fox ache

How utterly predictable of you Tony you churlish twat

TacadoirArdMhacha

You're a wild man Tony  :D

The Mourne hordes lined up in self-righteous indignation on this thread should be quite the sight.   :)
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

lawnseed

at least he admits it, one thing about benny hes manly. take note meath. but to quote his own words would he like to pay to watch that
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Wee Shea on August 29, 2010, 09:56:35 PM
Tony f**k away off you fat useless ****. Where have you been the last couple months when Armagh were in the wilderness?
get a grip ffs.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

borderfox

Down would of won anyway id say! fair play to Down they were the better team and should of won by more, I hope they go on and win it now.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

T Fearon

The only got momentum after a wholly illegitimate goal, and who knows what way they would have played without this.

Just watched the Sundsay Game there.Jesus its no wonder Mc Geeney is fuming. A goal that was a clear square ball, a perfectly good point that was  flagged wide and a stonewall penalty denied in the last minute when Mc Kernaan lay on the ball. How can the cheats live with themselves?

If there is a God, Cork will walk the finaal

Maguire01

Quote from: T Fearon on August 29, 2010, 09:22:53 PM
For the second time this year the outcome of a crucial game has been determined by a diabolical refereeing decision. Even Coulter admits he was in the square, so the pressure must now be put on the Down County Board to offer Kildare a replay, in a similar fashion to the pressure put on Meath after the Leinster Final. There is no alternative, otherwise in the unlikely event of Down beating Cork, their All Ireland win will be totally discredited in any event.
You should be delighted - earlier in the year you were gloating at the 'failure' of the Armagh exiles - are you not happy to see McGeeney beat?

el_cuervo_fc

screenexile

Quote from: T Fearon on August 29, 2010, 11:27:49 PM
The only got momentum after a wholly illegitimate goal, and who knows what way they would have played without this.

Just watched the Sundsay Game there.Jesus its no wonder Mc Geeney is fuming. A goal that was a clear square ball, a perfectly good point that was  flagged wide and a stonewall penalty denied in the last minute when Mc Kernaan lay on the ball. How can the cheats live with themselves?

If there is a God, Cork will walk the finaal

So the umpires got 2 decisions wrong and the ref missed a penalty . . . how exactly does this make Down cheats??

You have no class at all Tony and I for one hope that Down win the final with their superb brand of football!! Hopefully the mods pull this thread as it's ridiculous!

ziggysego

Welcome back Tony.

Here's talking about cheats. What about the time Armagh cheated their way to an Ulster title in 2005, with the help of Michael Collins?
Testing Accessibility

Mike Sheehy

well, all wumming aside, isnt that the second game in a row that an Ulster referee was in charge of a Down game ?  I think McEneaney is a good ref and is as impartial as he can be but when you see the likes of Brolly and the way all the Ulster lads on here stick together you'd have to wonder if, subconciously, he would be biased....that was the most blatant square ball I've ever seen...couldn't believe that it was given.....are there no refs in Connacht or Munster that could have reffed this game ?