Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: stiffler on March 01, 2011, 07:38:55 AM
How can clattenberg say he felt the appropriate action was taken at the time? He should be suspended until the end of the season after this error. It was bad enough turning a blind eye to it initially, but not admitting the error of his ways upon video evidence is criminal.

Because Rooney is English and plays for Man United.

Maybe Rooney is going out with Clattenberg's Granny as well..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

EC Unique

Quote from: stiffler on March 01, 2011, 07:38:55 AM
How can clattenberg say he felt the appropriate action was taken at the time? He should be suspended until the end of the season after this error. It was bad enough turning a blind eye to it initially, but not admitting the error of his ways upon video evidence is criminal.

Did he say this? I thought tv shows he is looking the other way so could not have seen it. Don't understand how Rooney did not get a ban but don't buy this bull about Fergie/Utd's influence. The past has proved that both are open to bans when the FA feel it necessary.

NAG1

Was listening to the Radio last night and Graham Poll, referee's are encouraged by FIFA not to go back on any decisions they have made. If they have dealt with it in any way at the time they are told not to go back over it.

Not defending it in anyway but thats just the way it is.

CountyMan

Quote from: NAG1 on March 01, 2011, 10:11:48 AM
Was listening to the Radio last night and Graham Poll, referee's are encouraged by FIFA not to go back on any decisions they have made. If they have dealt with it in any way at the time they are told not to go back over it.

Not defending it in anyway but thats just the way it is.

There clearly just told this to not attract big media attention I would say. Even though they attract alot of attention when referre's don't make the right decisions if they came back and over-turn it there could be World War 3, meida style 8)

Denn Forever

Is there any betting on Alex McLeish as replacement for Ferguson? 

Are any of previous Man Utd players who are now managers in with a chance?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

stiffler

Reports in the wkend papers that this cud be fergies last season if he wins no. 19. I think mc leish or moyles could be in main man at ot next season.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: stiffler on March 01, 2011, 01:14:00 PM
Reports in the wkend papers that this cud be fergies last season if he wins no. 19. I think mc leish or moyles could be in main man at ot next season.

I reckon John Brennan will be in the shake up for this post also!

EC Unique

Giggs says he thinks he will do another 4 or 5 seasons. Serious pair of shoes to fill.

Clown

Cant see him quitting his Radio 1 job

Hilltresk

Quote from: Clown on March 01, 2011, 02:43:22 PM

Cant see him quitting his Radio 1 job

:D

The Real Laoislad

Actually only just seen the Rooney elbow there now..
In fairness to the Granny shagger he can't help it as he has Traveller blood in him and as the saying goes..Once a kn**ker always a kn**ker.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

VDS
OShea - Vidic - Smalling - Evra
Rooney Fletcher - Scholes - Carrick - Nani
              Hernandez

Sub: Berba, Giggs, kuszczak, Rafael, Fabio, Brown, Gibson

United unchanged, first time in 165 games

Smasher Rooney v Gooner Cole should be a cracker?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on March 01, 2011, 07:05:10 PM

Smasher Rooney v Gooner Cole should be a cracker?

Are you asking us or telling us?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open