Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moysider

haranguerer

Quote from: moysider on February 12, 2017, 01:22:42 AM
Quote from: haranguerer on January 31, 2017, 04:33:51 PM
Fairly common amongst loyalists

Fairly common in general.

That you'd rather die than be treated by a muslim doctor? I wouldn't have thought to. Listening to that programme in the north, it always strikes me that those who ring in with the extreme racist views are by and large loyalists. Racism in general fairly common agreed, and the irony of my post isn't lost on me, it is, nonetheless, accurate, and provides some further insight into a community which is clearly terrified of losing what they have.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: haranguerer on February 13, 2017, 10:56:41 AM
Quote from: moysider on February 12, 2017, 01:22:42 AM
Quote from: haranguerer on January 31, 2017, 04:33:51 PM
Fairly common amongst loyalists

Fairly common in general.

That you'd rather die than be treated by a muslim doctor? I wouldn't have thought to. Listening to that programme in the north, it always strikes me that those who ring in with the extreme racist views are by and large loyalists. Racism in general fairly common agreed, and the irony of my post isn't lost on me, it is, nonetheless, accurate, and provides some further insight into a community which is clearly terrified of losing what they have.

Jesus! One dumb feck comes on and says the daftest of comments ever!! And now its fairly common among Loyalist/unionist/Prods

Racism is fairly common full stop
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

haranguerer

I have no idea what the point of your post is.

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2017, 11:22:48 AM
Jesus! One dumb feck comes on and says the daftest of comments ever!! And now its fairly common among Loyalist/unionist/Prods

Unionism is intrinsically racist, so it is much more common there than among civilised people.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Taylor

Loyalists/unionists etc are concerned by anyone that wants equality.
its bred in them that they should be first and no one should threaten that status quo.
Everyone else are 2nd class citizens

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on February 13, 2017, 12:14:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2017, 11:22:48 AM

Unionism is intrinsically racist, so it is much more common there than among civilised people.
Unionism is paranoid. It is no wonder it gets on so well with Zionism.

Windmill abu

Never underestimate the power of complaining

Brick Tamlin