The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

:)  I was diligent about it. Jesus is on our side.

magpie seanie

Is he another Spaniard signed by the fat waiter?

corn02

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 14, 2008, 11:57:02 AM
Is he another Spaniard signed by the fat waiter?

Fat waiter Seanie - where do you get your material??? You should be up on stage somewhere

The Real Laoislad

Rafa has been named Manager of the month for October... :)
Not bad going for a fat waiter  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Mentalman

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 14, 2008, 04:19:54 PM
Rafa has been named Manager of the month for October... :)
Not bad going for a fat waiter  ;)

Usually the kiss of death for November though, typically Liverpools worst month of any season....well that & August through to May for the last 19 years....
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

corn02

EC Unique

When is the last time a Liverpool manager got that award?

nifan

Rafa has got it several times, as did GH.
Phil Thompson also got it.

corn02

Quote from: nifan on November 14, 2008, 04:55:33 PM

Thompson the tit got one? (Not so much of a tit now, but never like dhim after the Fowler affair.)

nifan

EC Unique

Quote from: nifan on November 14, 2008, 04:55:33 PM

Must be handy enough got then :D :D

charlie stubbs

3 poins required 2mara lads!  torrres looked bit rusty as you would expect during the week so bearing in mind robbie was rested during theweek i can see him and the labrador up top.would imagine alonso,masch,stevy riera all start as well.dagger and carra in the centre and 2 of a bad bunch as full backs hopefully aurelio over dossena.  be good have pepe back in goal.  expect us to get the three points we just have ensure we up for it as much as them as we know what we going get and they will be buoyed by win at hull

stevo-08

yep, 3 points a must tomorrow. and with arbeloa suspended & degen injured, our problems in the full back positions get even worse - and i didnt think that could be possible.

Mentalman

Quote from: charlie stubbs on November 14, 2008, 06:00:07 PM
3 poins required 2mara lads!  torrres looked bit rusty as you would expect during the week so bearing in mind robbie was rested during theweek i can see him and the labrador up top.would imagine alonso,masch,stevy riera all start as well.dagger and carra in the centre and 2 of a bad bunch as full backs hopefully aurelio over dossena.  be good have pepe back in goal.  expect us to get the three points we just have ensure we up for it as much as them as we know what we going get and they will be buoyed by win at hull

Jasus, in a bad performance during the week Dossena had a particularly bad game. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't stinking up the joint so much. Hope the side is much as outlined there, actually like Aurelio at left back, and after seeing Degen (granted first viewing) Arbeloa is the only man for the job. Rafa needs to do something in those positions in January (a right winger to match Riera would be nice too!)
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."