The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Ohhh... Styles disallows Bolton goal. Very harsh. More a pen to Bolton as opposed to a free out.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

gawa316

Quote from: new devil on November 15, 2008, 12:54:47 PM
http://sportsonlaptops.blogspot.com/...maybe a better one???

Doesn't work for me. Do you need some type of specific software? Can't get a stream anywhere :'(

Minder

I believe Rob Styles was confused by the red shirts and thought Liverpool were actually Man Utd
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Stalin

Robbie Keane: less finger wagging and more goals please.

How were we lucky there, Reina got fouled. Davies stuck his leg out to stop him initially then had a hold of him too.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

FermGael

Torres had just missed a sitter.  Gerrard and Keane have also missed sitters today

FermGael

And Lucas missses another sitter.
Good result.  But we need to be more clinical in front of goal.
Should have won by at least another 2 or 3.

GalwayBayBoy

What a weird game. Could have finished 6-3 to Liverpool.

Keane, Gerrard, Torres and Lucas all miss good chances. Gardiner missed two for Bolton.

brokencrossbar1

3 more points away from home in the sort of game Liverpool would easily have drawn in in previous seasons.  Clean sheets are great but they need to start being more clinical in front of goal.  If you told me at the start of the year that Kuyt would be our top scorer at this stage I would have laughed at you, but he is paying his way now, it only took him 2 1/2 years!

J70

Stalin

Super defence today on the whole I thought. Won so many 2nd balls around our area and stopped them getting shots in. Keane needs to catch a grip of himself, wagging and huffing. Nando made some difference when he came on despite missing his two chances. 10x the threat of Robbie.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Minder

Agree with Stalin,maybe he should have stuck that chance in the first half in and he would be feeling better about himself,win else did he think was going to male way for Torres? If he continues with the huffing he will spend a prolonged spell on the bench. I would have to say the wastefulness would have been punished against a better team. Some of the finishing was atrocious.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

EC Unique

You beat a middle table team away from home 2-0 and you are complaining??? Hard bunch to please :D

corn02

EC if you see the misses you will understand.

Good result. For the old clich, it was a banana skin. Good aul Kuyt - my faith is being rewarded, he still needs to retain possession more, when he hit the bar I thought it was going to be one of those days.

stiffler

Good to see the manager of the month award curse didnt strike again.

The labrador is coming of age this season, player of the first 3 months for sure.

Torres showed his class for the 2nd goal, another few games and he will be back to his best.

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009