The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on February 06, 2018, 04:54:15 PM
I think you've proved beyond doubt now whitey that you're not a bit worried about crazies - in fact you admitted that you support the use of Russian interference and propaganda in US politics earlier today.

This chap will fit in just fine with your agenda.

At this point I dont care.....I used to be very middle of the road, then when I saw the lengths the Democrats went to destroy a good man like Mitt Romney, and the media aided and abbetted them every step of the way.......I said fvck it. 

This guy doesnt represent me.....Im more like a Larry Kudlow, Mitt Romney Charlie Baker type of Republican.  Unfortunately the velvet glove tactics of the Country Club Republicans wont work against the DNC and the Clinton dirty trick machine.......you have to give it back to them in spades and that is what I applaud

Eamonnca1

Would there be anything to be said for another Benghazi investigation, Ted?

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on February 06, 2018, 05:28:08 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 06, 2018, 04:54:15 PM
I think you've proved beyond doubt now whitey that you're not a bit worried about crazies - in fact you admitted that you support the use of Russian interference and propaganda in US politics earlier today.

This chap will fit in just fine with your agenda.

At this point I dont care.....I used to be very middle of the road, then when I saw the lengths the Democrats went to destroy a good man like Mitt Romney, and the media aided and abbetted them every step of the way.......I said fvck it. 

This guy doesnt represent me.....Im more like a Larry Kudlow, Mitt Romney Charlie Baker type of Republican.  Unfortunately the velvet glove tactics of the Country Club Republicans wont work against the DNC and the Clinton dirty trick machine.......you have to give it back to them in spades and that is what I applaud

Nice of you to finally admit both that you're an extremist and support fake Russian and domestic propaganda in favour of Republican kleptocrats, but sure we knew all that already.

whitey

Steele was fed false info by Russian Intelligence.....and that was used to wiretap Trump campaign

Does that count as "collusion " by the Democrats in your book?

Gabriel_Hurl

sid waddell

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 06, 2018, 06:40:26 PM
says who?
I'd say it was either the American Stormer, the Daily Troll or the National Fart.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on February 06, 2018, 06:57:36 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 06, 2018, 06:40:26 PM
says who?
I'd say it was either the American Stormer, the Daily Troll or the National Fart.

Well a special prosecutor is being appointed to investigate it so I'm sure we'll find out in due course

Gabriel_Hurl

seafoid

sid waddell

Whitey is one dumb mofo.

He feasts on a diet of alt-right crap, which tells him that the perfectly legitimate use of a private investigation firm to gather intelligence on an opposition politician is "collusion". A contract which was started by Republicans during the primaries.

Then he straight out defends the use of Russian propaganda to influence the election for Trump.

And he puts his fingers in his ears and whistles as evidence that Trump actually colluded with Russia keeps coming out.

Only an utter dope could make such laughable, comedy accusations of Russian collusion against Democrats, while simultaneously defending or denying (depends which side of bed he gets out of) Russian collusion by Republicans.

Why did Trump appoint Michael Flynn, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos and Paul Manafort, whitey?

maigheo

whitey

stew

Quote from: sid waddell on February 06, 2018, 09:17:00 PM
Whitey is one dumb mofo.

He feasts on a diet of alt-right crap, which tells him that the perfectly legitimate use of a private investigation firm to gather intelligence on an opposition politician is "collusion". A contract which was started by Republicans during the primaries.

Then he straight out defends the use of Russian propaganda to influence the election for Trump.

And he puts his fingers in his ears and whistles as evidence that Trump actually colluded with Russia keeps coming out.

Only an utter dope could make such laughable, comedy accusations of Russian collusion against Democrats, while simultaneously defending or denying (depends which side of bed he gets out of) Russian collusion by Republicans.

Why did Trump appoint Michael Flynn, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos and Paul Manafort, whitey?

Its comedic siddles! comedic brother!

Sure you listen to far left crap according to whitey, far anything is bad, left or right, didnt you get the memo?

f**k the far left and the same goes for the far right, I thinks its comedy gold that Hillory screwed the left out of an election they should have won going away!  :-[
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

Ah FFS, I heard it all now (if its true, and it does appears to be)

Schiff tricked by Russian pranksters who pretended to have naked pictures of Trump

His staff were sending emails to the Ukranian embassy to arrange someone to go over and pick the pictures up, and it was all a prank

Maybe he can put the pictures in along with the next FISA application, the fvckin clown