Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Terrific fight. Katie much better than in first fight already but Cameron landing plenty as well.

square_ball

That's a pretty a nasty looking cut Cameron has.

Captain Obvious

Katie winning this fight thus far though Cameron the younger fighter will be looking to finish the stronger

gallsman

4-1 KT at halfway point for me, maybe 3-2.

Would like to see a better replay of the slip/knockdown. Think she might have got G with one.

Milltown Row2

It's a better performance and probably neck and neck
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Bitta aul holding but frustrating her rightly
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: square_ball on November 25, 2023, 09:30:07 PMWhat time should I turn the dodgy stick my legally bought stream on at then for the Taylor fight?
Good to see people paying full whack for PPV  :-X

gallsman

Cameron looking stronger and fresher come the final rounds. Taylor taking a breather maybe. Almost certainly didn't win the 8th but steal 9 or 10 and I think she has it.

gallsman

There it is, surely won the 9th.

SHEEDY

Stays up here and she surely has it
nil satis nisi optimum

Captain Obvious

Katie Taylor the winner by at least two rounds for me.

Judges can sometimes come up with bizzare point scoring so a wait and see.

gallsman

Could be 7-3, 6-4 Taylor or even 5-5 for me. Some very close rounds.

Terrific fight. Katie looked the best she has in years and fought smartly. A lot of tactical holding in the second half of the fight.

Milltown Row2

That just needed the rocky song at the ringing of the bell at the end

Cunny Funt

Great fight and atmosphere. Katie proved her doubters wrong like any great boxer has in the past. Delighted for her.

screenexile

That was f**king phenomenal!

I didn't give her a chance after the last time but the bravery to come back and overturn it like that is something else.

The definition of a hero and role model I'm so delighted that she was able to do it.

The atmosphere in there sounded crazy it would have been some occasion!