The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

the absolute state of you

10 posts about Liverpool since your last post in the Everton thread back in March

Franko

Quote from: laoislad on May 30, 2019, 04:13:13 PM
Can't you ever just post a link and leave it at that?

Cut him a bit of slack... the link is behind a paywall.

And before you go down the 'he's killing journalism' rabbit hole... I can't see too many GAABoarders having an issue with us getting one over on the Barclay brothers.

Franko

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on May 30, 2019, 04:58:30 PM
not one post on the day of the actual Heysel disaster.
On a liverpool thread.

Ye have very selective memory lads.
RIP to the 39 fans who never came home.

Firstly, it's not the day of the disaster, it's the anniversary of the disaster.

Secondly, wise up you absolute f**king disgrace of a human.*

*From an non-Liverpool supporter.

laoislad

Quote from: Franko on May 30, 2019, 05:30:35 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 30, 2019, 04:13:13 PM
Can't you ever just post a link and leave it at that?

Cut him a bit of slack... the link is behind a paywall.

And before you go down the 'he's killing journalism' rabbit hole... I can't see too many GAABoarders having an issue with us getting one over on the Barclay brothers.
It's a pain in the arse scrolling down with a post that long, he does it on every thread. That article may be behind a paywall but they aren't always. Plus he copies and pastes the whole fecking page adverts and all and descriptions of images that may have been on the article.I find it annoying.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Dire Ear

Quote from: Franko on May 30, 2019, 05:33:00 PM
On a liverpool thread.

Firstly, it's not the day of the disaster, it's the anniversary of the disaster.

Shameful from an Everton supporter

laoislad

Quote from: Dire Ear on May 30, 2019, 05:47:17 PM
On a liverpool thread.

I could be wrong but I think from reading the Teachers thread on here that manfromdelmonte is a teacher.
Can you believe that?  if he is a teacher then this absolute idiot is responsible for the education of kids. I mean really,when you think about it ,with the stuff he posts on here ,that is just mind boggling that he is possibly doing such a job.
He couldn't give a fcuk about those who died at Hysel, his only aim is to have a dig at all Liverpool fans, the same way Over the Bar did when he used the unfortunate Sean Cox incident to have a dig at all Liverpool fans.

quit yo jibbajabba

Ye could report the heure as ive done before but ye mite as well take a piss in a bin and tip it over yer head for all the good it would do. Mods dont seem to have an issue with him

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 30, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

10 posts about Liverpool since your last post in the Everton thread back in March
I'm surprised there in anything to comment on regarding Everton since the start of the internet.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 30, 2019, 06:35:10 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 30, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

I'm surprised there in anything to comment on regarding Everton since the start of the internet.
I think they won an award once for their hanging baskets outside Woodison..

JoG2

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 30, 2019, 06:24:31 PM
Ye could report the heure as ive done before but ye mite as well take a piss in a bin and tip it over yer head for all the good it would do. Mods dont seem to have an issue with him

If you do that then you'd be a true scouser...a bin-tipper ;D

He's a bitter blue who can't get over the fact that they are a shambles. Apart from the team Howard Kendall built Everton have been mid table shite all their existence. It kills them but the hope of seeing us lose stuff keeps them alive...I heard there's a wild run on Harry Kane shirts this week in the Everton fan base....

Dire Ear

Senegal forward Sadio Mane, 27, says he will not leave Liverpool - because he is already at the "sexiest club in Europe". (Mirror)
Liverpool chairman Tom Werner says it is important manager Jurgen Klopp, who has been in charge since October 2015, stays at Anfield "for as long as he likes". (Liverpool Echo)

Gossip from the papers

J70

On a liverpool thread.

Maybe look a little harder next time before storming on here with your sanctimonious bullshit.

Over the Bar

Quote from: laoislad on May 30, 2019, 05:55:52 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on May 30, 2019, 05:47:17 PM
On a liverpool thread.

I could be wrong but I think from reading the Teachers thread on here that manfromdelmonte is a teacher.
Can you believe that?  if he is a teacher then this absolute idiot is responsible for the education of kids. I mean really,when you think about it ,with the stuff he posts on here ,that is just mind boggling that he is possibly doing such a job.
He couldn't give a fcuk about those who died at Hysel, his only aim is to have a dig at all Liverpool fans, the same way Over the Bar did when he used the unfortunate Sean Cox incident to have a dig at all Liverpool fans.

Rich coming from a bottom-dweller who dismisses vile persistent Munich chants by LFC fans with "ach, sure both sides were probably at it....". 

imtommygunn

Hmmm....

what were those 8 bars again?