The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Boycey on May 11, 2019, 03:18:12 PM
It's a moderately funny video that's been doing the rounds for ages. Would I have got the same treatment had I posted it??
No. You're not a serial idiot.

trueblue1234

It's a moderately funny video that's been doing the rounds for ages. Would I have got the same treatment had I posted it??
No, as I pointed out earlier. You don't have a track record of being a complete dick. (Open to correction here....😉) therefore you would have gotten the benefit of the doubt.
OTB regularly makes a c**k of himself on here and everyone knows he only posts to antagonise. If he was funny, he'd prob get more leeway. But his posts are like at the level of a 11 year old in the playground. Unfunny and with a nasty edge. I've no time for that shite.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

gawa316

Surprised your coming in to defend him to be honest

Franko

Quote from: Esmarelda on May 11, 2019, 03:06:59 PM
Banter is English slang. For me it translates to drunken insults which inevitably go too far and songs such as "your support is f**king shit" and other such classics.

I think the word should be banned on the board and replaced with slagging, taking the piss or actin' the bollix.

Always hated the word.

gawa316

Quote from: Franko on May 11, 2019, 04:13:35 PM
Banter is English slang. For me it translates to drunken insults which inevitably go too far and songs such as "your support is f**king shit" and other such classics.

I think the word should be banned on the board and replaced with slagging, taking the piss or actin' the bollix.

Always hated the word.

Bants is worse

Franko

Quote from: gawa316 on May 11, 2019, 04:15:17 PM
Quote from: Franko on May 11, 2019, 04:13:35 PM

Always hated the word.

Bants is worse

Indeed it is.

Farrandeelin

Craic is much better. The insults aren't as insulting either.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

BennyCake

Brighton ahea... Um, never mind.

From the Bunker

It's the tiny bit of hope that kills ya!

Over the Bar

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 11, 2019, 03:39:28 PM
No, as I pointed out earlier. You don't have a track record of being a complete dick. (Open to correction here....😉) therefore you would have gotten the benefit of the doubt.
OTB regularly makes a c**k of himself on here and everyone knows he only posts to antagonise. If he was funny, he'd prob get more leeway. But his posts are like at the level of a 11 year old in the playground. Unfunny and with a nasty edge. I've no time for that shite.

Lol. Says the knob-jockey who has TrueBlue1234 as his handle. ;D  Are you enjoying the game? Hope you didn't choke on your coco-pops when Brighton scored!  ;)

trueblue1234

Quote from: Over the Bar on May 12, 2019, 03:45:19 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 11, 2019, 03:39:28 PM

Lol. Says the knob-jockey who has TrueBlue1234 as his handle. ;D  Are you enjoying the game? Hope you didn't choke on your coco-pops when Brighton scored!  ;)

Good point, well made.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

laoislad

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 12, 2019, 03:30:21 PM
It's the tiny bit of hope that kills ya!
At a Communion so missing the game. Thankfully I didn't know Brighton had gone ahead and only seen the half time score. Just checked again and its 4-1 to them, not surprising in the least they were never going to not win today
Fair play to City, 14 wins in a row to win the league, unbelievable form.
What a season it has been for Liverpool though, unreal progress from last year and another Champions League Final to look forward to.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

markl121

Tony Baloney

Well done City. Great race and Liverpool did what was required today. 7 draws the killer but still the CL and next season to look forward to.

From the Bunker

Fair Play to City!

Worthy Champions.

We did not give them a inch coming into the home stretch and they still come up with the results week after week!