The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Puff

Quote from: Boycey on March 05, 2011, 10:56:35 AM
Quote from: Big Puff on March 05, 2011, 10:52:09 AM
Quote from: Boycey on March 05, 2011, 10:49:43 AM
Quote from: Big Puff on March 05, 2011, 10:46:47 AM
cheeky of the guardian releasing an interview which took place 3 weeks ago a day before the united pool game!

Media in building up big game hype shocker!!!

I think this game was buit up enough with Fergie's rants during the week!!

Fergie doesn't rant, he knows exactly what hes doing ;) and to be honest if United and Liverpool games need him to build them up football is on its last legs..

Exactly so your first point is a load of keek then!

yea fergie knows what hes doing, its just the producers on MUTV that dont!  :D

Boycey

Quote from: Big Puff on March 05, 2011, 10:59:09 AM
Quote from: Boycey on March 05, 2011, 10:56:35 AM
Quote from: Big Puff on March 05, 2011, 10:52:09 AM
Quote from: Boycey on March 05, 2011, 10:49:43 AM
cheeky of the guardian releasing an interview which took place 3 weeks ago a day before the united pool game!

Media in building up big game hype shocker!!!

I think this game was buit up enough with Fergie's rants during the week!!

Fergie doesn't rant, he knows exactly what hes doing ;) and to be honest if United and Liverpool games need him to build them up football is on its last legs..

Exactly so your first point is a load of keek then!

yea fergie knows what hes doing, its just the producers on MUTV that dont!  :D

In fairness there would be no point in him making the comments if nobody broadcasted them would there? smiley, smiley, smiley

lynchbhoy

would hope someone does offer silly money to buy reina - could never see whay people rated him so highly.
for me he is poor on crosses and too often stuck to his goal line, giving the forward the advantage when through with one on ones.
fergies nonsense doesnt work on Kenny ! :)

GalwayBayBoy

Sid Lowe was practically pleading with him to say he was going to leave as well.

Family guy

Is it just me or is united some price to win 2mara???xmas came early i think,would love to see liverpool get a draw or win but can not for the love of me see how they can

laoislad

Hodgson gets a Away win with West Brom today  :o is that 2 or something in his last 30 games?
The man seems a lot more relaxed nowadays hope he keeps them up.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 05, 2011, 02:49:14 PM
would hope someone does offer silly money to buy reina - could never see whay people rated him so highly.
for me he is poor on crosses and too often stuck to his goal line, giving the forward the advantage when through with one on ones.

I think he's been a bit below his best this season but the past 2 or 3 years he's been the best keeper in the league quite easily IMO. Especially since Cech hasn't been nearly the same since his head injury. Not sure where you get the idea he doesn't come for crosses. He's certainly not slow to come off his line but like a like of continental keepers he often punches clear rather than attempt the catch. I wouldn't swap him for another keeper in the league but his form has been a bit patchier this season than usual.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 05, 2011, 02:57:31 PM

I think he's been a bit below his best this season but the past 2 or 3 years he's been the best keeper in the league quite easily IMO. Especially since Cech hasn't been nearly the same since his head injury. Not sure where you get the idea he doesn't come for crosses. He's certainly not slow to come off his line but like a like of continental keepers he often punches clear rather than attempt the catch. I wouldn't swap him for another keeper in the league but his form has been a bit patchier this season than usual.
i'd agree that the standard of gk in the epl is the worst I rem
dont agree that reina was ever that good - though I am in a massive minority there I know. just was never good enough for me. Cech and given were the best in epl but given not getting his game now and cech never the same since his inj.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 05, 2011, 03:06:09 PM

dont agree that reina was ever that good - though I am in a massive minority there I know. just was never good enough for me. Cech and given were the best in epl but given not getting his game now and cech never the same since his inj.

Now Shay is a keeper famous for never leaving his goaline. Plus his kicking is not the best. Good shot stopper though.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 05, 2011, 03:10:41 PM
Now Shay is a keeper famous for never leaving his goaline. Plus his kicking is not the best. Good shot stopper though.
completely disagree about Given's kicking. not as bad as reina off his line though.
sad to say that van der saar as well as the numerous opponents for the England number 1 jersey are the best in that league now

J70

Jaysus Lynchboy, after the last few years, you've still not let go of your pathological dislike of Reina?!  :P

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 05, 2011, 03:10:41 PM

Agree with that. Anyone who thinks Reina doesn't come off his line mustn't watch him play that much.

Minder

This is the same Lynchboy that couldn't understand the stick Hodgson was getting and thought he would be a great manager for Liverpool.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

King Kenny

Carroll named on the bench.  The stage is set Andy son!