Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Twenty five minutes played Manchester United look well fired up for this game, City look a little rattled making errors in their passing they wouldn't normally make. Liverpool supporters will be encouraged watching this.

Jeepers Creepers

Arsenal 3 down at Wolves. Possibly still a sniff of top 4

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on April 24, 2019, 08:35:08 PM
Arsenal 3 down at Wolves. Possibly still a sniff of top 4

Ridiculous score line. If Utd are difficult to watch arsenal must be hard to follow!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Can't fault the effort in this match a much improved performance tonight from recent games. For all the talk of United poor recent form nobody has mentioned that United are unbeaten in their last 14 home league games and if they work as hard 2nd half there is a possibility that run will continue. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on April 24, 2019, 08:49:34 PM
Can't fault the effort in this match a much improved performance tonight from recent games. For all the talk of United poor recent form nobody has mentioned that United are unbeaten in their last 14 home league games and if they work as hard 2nd half there is a possibility that run will continue.

They weren't troubled for much of that, though no games are won in the first half (bar Wolves v Arsenal)

If I were a Liverpool supporter I'd be taking the current 11/10 available to win the league
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Captain Obvious

Manchester City ahead. Poor defending from Shaw.

screenexile

Old Trafford fairly emptied there fans must be looking to get the early train home!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on April 24, 2019, 09:53:24 PM
Old Trafford fairly emptied there fans must be looking to get the early train home!!

All heading to Moss Side to celebrate

trailer

Lukaku came on and actually made them worse. Terrible.

Some very very poor footballers in the Utd team.

stiffler

7 defeats in 9; ole on a worse run than Jose ever was.

At what point does he come under pressure ?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stiffler on April 24, 2019, 10:00:46 PM

Next season

Cunny Funt

I knew United were going to get beat when Lingard missed an open goal at 1-0. That 2nd goal conceded was a story of United's disjointed season. Needlessly gave the ball away in midfield an off form goalkeeper trying to save a routine shot with his feet instead of his hands.

City did what they had to do 2nd half a very controlled and well organized outfit but I would expect Burnley,Leicester and Brighton to make themselves harder to score against than United were tonight.

clarshack

The PSG win was probably the worst result for Utd long term. No way Ole could not have been appointed after it. He'll be gone by Christmas.

laoislad

Manager of the season contender they were saying on here...
Couldn't bring myself to cheer for them so went for a run. Not surprised they lost, they are shite.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.