Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

takeyourpoint

Antrim Championship regulations state: " Any replays will be played within four days following the drawn game or as directed by Competitions Control Committee."

Not sure how that would have panned out had Dunloy and Ballycastle finished level.

manballandall

Sarsfields are playing on Saturday in ballymena . I heard this on Monday night so chill boys and girls

Milltown Row2

Quote from: takeyourpoint on September 03, 2014, 11:51:10 AM
Antrim Championship regulations state: " Any replays will be played within four days following the drawn game or as directed by Competitions Control Committee."

Not sure how that would have panned out had Dunloy and Ballycastle finished level.

This is were it becomes a nightmare, in relation to Casement!! It was great the midweek championship games under lights in Casement. Was so easy to get the Drawn games out of the way. Us and Dunloy had to do that and I refereed a minor Championship under lights and it was grand.

Quote from: manballandall on September 03, 2014, 12:03:35 PM
Sarsfields are playing on Saturday in ballymena . I heard this on Monday night so chill boys and girls
The sooner we get something sorted the better

Source?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bonamargy

Not as far as I am aware. And not according to our county website. Have a look at the cover page

http://antrim.gaa.ie/

sylvieslynanesnutsack

There is a lot of confusion. It appears on the fixtures page as this Saturday. It was even on the county's front page on Monday Stating Saturday @ Ballymena. However it is tonight in Ballycastle. Ballycastle Club reps were at a county meeting on Monday night and this was confirmed. Definitely tonight! Bit of a mess by the county board with regards to the website.

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Fair play to the boys taking the money at the gates at championship games. Paid for 3 adults at Ballymena on Sunday then went to pay for 3 again at Ballycastle (same guy)and he only took a fiver off me. Nice gesture I thought.

Last Man

Quote from: sylvieslynanesnutsack on September 03, 2014, 12:56:07 PM
Fair play to the boys taking the money at the gates at championship games. Paid for 3 adults at Ballymena on Sunday then went to pay for 3 again at Ballycastle (same guy)and he only took a fiver off me. Nice gesture I thought.
less said the better about that for us all

sylvieslynanesnutsack

LOL ........Next round, I think is £6 or £8

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thegladiator

Quote from: sylvieslynanesnutsack on September 03, 2014, 02:48:24 PM
LOL ........Next round, I think is £6 or £8

Sarsfields 1-19 biddies 2-14. Happy days!!

btdtgtt

Semi final at hannahstown?
Will the clubs themselves have an input?

Minder

Sarsfields had a man sent off after about 15 mins too so great performance

Mate was at it and said the lights were pathetic
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on September 03, 2014, 10:24:00 PM

Straight red?

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 03, 2014, 10:25:31 PM

Straight red?

Not sure, I think so
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on September 03, 2014, 10:30:14 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 03, 2014, 10:25:31 PM

Straight red?

Well usually after 15 minutes it would be a red. We'll hopefully win a close game

Not sure, I think so