Mark Sidebottom

Started by thewobbler, May 28, 2011, 10:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaomhBridAbĂș

Quote from: BennyCake on August 04, 2013, 09:24:11 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on August 04, 2013, 09:09:24 PM
Quote from: Any craic on August 04, 2013, 08:55:23 PM
Why do youse all annoy yourselves by listening when there is a choice?
There's no choice if you can't get TV3.

Even if you can get TV3, there's still no choice.

What if you can get TV3, BBC, RTE and UTV but are indecisive. Surely you have no choice there either?
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

upmonaghansayswe

Please review the Thomas Kane "walk and talk" section.

They half got away with Shay Given/Oisin one, but the Derry selector interview and the Tony Donnelly one last week was cringe telly.

A simple standing still interview will do.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Just finished watching the BBC show there. I actually missed Sidebottom's commentary today. The other boy today was worse. Much worse.

tyroneboi

Quote from: upmonaghansayswe on May 25, 2014, 09:58:23 PM
Please review the Thomas Kane "walk and talk" section.

They half got away with Shay Given/Oisin one, but the Derry selector interview and the Tony Donnelly one last week was cringe telly.

A simple standing still interview will do.

He loves a walking interview. And the questions he is asks are either blatantly obvious or else cringe worthy.

Zulu

Agree, we're only interested in their views, not their ability to dodge obstacles.

T Fearon

What about schooteacher Peter Canavan today saying he played "agin" Dessie Mone? FFs any wonder kids leave school up here semi illiterate?

Silver hill

Martin Mchugh said the word 'interesting' about 25 times before I lost patience and turned over to rte. His grammar, syntax and sentence formation is atrocious. It's as if his brain is moving too fast for his mouth. 'I seen..' is another favourite. I thought he was going to have an orgasm when his mate sent him a text that Conor Clarke was the ball boy.

Silver hill

rossiewanderer

Who was that commentator today? He was a real laugh.
"Baseball hats are all the rage here in Clones today, They keep your face from getting sunburnt"

Armaghgeddon

Anyone know what is happening to him today?

Agent Orange

Quote from: Armaghgeddon on June 22, 2014, 02:50:55 PM

Sidey was on the radio today, presenting, not commentating and he wasn't too bad. Maybe he has found his niche.

Kidder81

Quote from: Agent Orange on June 29, 2014, 10:35:33 PM
Quote from: Armaghgeddon on June 22, 2014, 02:50:55 PM

Sidey was on the radio today, presenting, not commentating and he wasn't too bad. Maybe he has found his niche.

He started on radio