Mark Sidebottom

Started by thewobbler, May 28, 2011, 10:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: Applesisapples on February 13, 2013, 10:16:36 AM
Saw the extra time great match. Say what you like about Mark the gra for the ga is evident in every word!

The bollox just wants another session in the Pound bar, thought he was going to miss out until Winker (not that one) stuck 'er in the onion bag.

;D

All of a Sludden

He was slightly easier on the ear today and much better than anything on RTE.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Scarface

He was fecking awful as usual. Dirge was endless. Take a breath mark

Line Ball

He was nearly as bad as that asshole Burns who mentioned in his half time analysis the fact that Cavan played with two half backs in their half forward line, including Jack Brady.  The aforementioned Brady came on with less than 10 minutes to go  :o

Obviously busy rather then watching the first half to see who was actually playing  :-[

Seany

I think it was actually Killian Brady he said, who was the replacement for Jack Brady. Brady Flanagan and Mackey were the 3 he mentioned.

Keyser soze

Another bad day at the office for Mark. Doesn't appear to know that his job is to commentate on the match to keep viewers informed, not to provide 'analysis' or opinion or spout off reams of alliterative crap, instead of trying to describe the action in a way which makes it interesteing and exciting. Some of the painful silences excruciating.

Also has the happy knack of dropping his co-commentator neck deep in shit 3 or 4 times every game, you could almost hear McConville's eyebrows yesterday at another 'yet again' moment.

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Aristo 60

He seemed to be walking the line today in a continuity man role. Keep up this thread and you all might just get him the boot  :-\

Wildweasel74

Easier to listen to Martin McHugh

Lecale2

He did alright today.

The Brick

The man makes me cringe sometimes. Although he has spells where it is completely hilarious eg cassidys point v kildare injury time in 2011 CASSIDYYYYYYYYY!

T Fearon

Great to have Mark back on commentary today.

Even better to see Owen Mulligan,complete with a Gok Wan makeover,leave his nocturnal couch in the middle of the road in Cookstown to assume the role of pundit.

Best of all however,in all modesty,was my tweet of the day! ;D

Jeepers Creepers

The GAA's Jackie Fullerton!

bennydorano

Thomas Kane?? Is kat, what's with the eyeliner? Alice cooper wud be proud.

DennistheMenace

Quote from: bennydorano on June 23, 2013, 09:28:47 PM
Thomas Kane?? Is kat, what's with the eyeliner? Alice cooper wud be proud.

Eyeliner??

Sidebottom does come out with some cringeworthy stuff. First time i've heard him in a while.